Safe and Sound

Puzzles

"You know? This is why I hate when our conversation getting deeper, Ji. I always turn into a crybaby once I get emotional." Taeyeon wiped her tears with her right hand, while her left still hugging her own knees.

Jiyong chuckled and ruffled her now-blonde locks lovingly, "it's okay, honey. I am also dating the average human being Kim Taeyeon, not only the top singer SNSD Taeyeon."

They were just having their casual Saturday night, talking comfortably about life at their warm bed, an attempt to make up all the lost quality time for these past weeks, since Taeyeon was busy with her solo concerts and Jiyong too, with Big Bang tour.

"Don't you feel tired doing all of these too?" Taeyeon looked up to met his brown orbs, "you know, we actually always have that option opened. We can just paint the town by making this public...."

"You actually want it?" Jiyong cut her, "you ready for all the consequences?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

Jiyong went closer to hug her petite frame, kissing her forehead lovingly, "you can be scared, or tired of hiding us from public's eyes, Taengoo. You're human too. Don't you dare think that I will leave you because of your fear, because it won't happen for any reason. Being known by the public or not, as long as you're here, I won't have any complaints for our relationship."

Taeyeon remained silent on his embrace. She inhaled his scent deeply and felt the familiar soothing feeling.

"I love you, Ji. I'm sorry for being too fearful about this."

"I love you too, Taeng. More than you can ever imagine. You can share all the bitterness and discomfort with me. Just... don't ever leave me. I don't think I will be able to live and love again if you leave..."

Taeyeon tighten their hug, "no way, Ji. I promise."

 

 

And the night went away just like that. The two people went asleep in each other's embrace peacefully, knowing that they will always got each other's back, through the highs and lows.