A Lunchbox

Puzzles

"It's a wrap! You've work hard, Taeyeon-ssi. I'll see you later at the live broadcast!"

I nodded and bowed, "I get it, director. Thank you so much. You've work hard too."

I swear I only had three takes of pre-recording earlier, but  I already feeling so damn tired right now. Am I pushing myself too hard? No, no. It can't be. This is my first solo project, OF COURSE I need to push myself hard. I walk myself fast to the waiting room. I really want to get a proper rest before the live broadcast.

 

"Pssshh."

I stopped walking when I heard some whisper-like sound came from the left side of the corridor. I looked back, but I couldn't see anyone actually speaking or calling to me. Gosh, without my members here, why weird things like this happened to me? As I made sure that no one actually called me, I walked again to my waiting room. That big and cold waiting room. Alone. Was the waiting room has always been that big? It always full and packed before. Moreover, why the crew gave me the furthest waiting room? It actually feels like forever to reach that room by walking.

"Pssshh."

Just a few steps from my waiting room, that voice came again. I turned my back, still, I couldn't see anybody in my sight. Was that my members pulling some jokes for me? Or any from SNSD managers? Or sasaeng fans? But how could they enter the broadcast station? How could they broke the security system? Suddenly I became uneasy. I fasten my steps so I could reach the waiting room faster. Just when I was able to reach the doorknob of my waiting room,

 

"BOOYAH!"

 

I almost fell back after hearing that scream. Thank God that person held my wrist so tight it kept me from actually falling back. 

"Hahahahahaha. Your surprised face is so funny, Taeng." That person, who surprised me earlier, apparently found that my nearly-fall situation earlier funny. He held back his laughter while holding his stomach, "aigoo, so funny. Aigoo."

I slapped his head, "you babo! What are you doing here? I almost fell earlier, what's so funny about that? And what's up with this attire? You don't wear any mask or glasses, Jiyong! People could see you here!", I pointed to bright-red hoodie he wore. 

 

"Hey, chill, sweety. I managed to sneak here right from the airport. No one recognized me at the entrance earlier. I just want to drop by, I won't stay long. Here, go eat this!" He handed a lunchbox for me, "I bought you some cinnamon rolls and donkatsu. Eat it well, Taengoo. Don't skip your meal.", he caressed my hair lovingly.

I looked around, making sure nobody was watching us. I tiptoed and pecked him, expressing my gratitude, "thank you, Jiyong. You don't have to do this, actually. But still, thanks." I smiled.

"Of course I have to!" He smiled sheepishly, "I wish I could stay longer... but I have to go. I miss you." He pulled me into a hug for a while. I inhaled his manly scent, and hug him tighter.

"I miss you too, Ji. I'll see you at home after this."

He nodded, gave me a quick peck, and bid me a goodbye. He took a few step toward the exit door and then turned his back,

 

"FLY HIGH, MY BUTTERFLY! DO WELL!"

I laughed and nodded, "Yes, dragon. Now hush and go before anyone recognize you!". He smiled and ran fast to the exit door.