Someone Else?

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are the only reason

To me the wait gives me enough happiness

Love is the only reason

As days pass by,

If you forget the way, I’ll be waiting

I do it for you

[ Shin Seung Hun – I Believe ]

 

Chen pov

 

We were filming WGM. The next segment is we'll give surprise to Apink. In the middle of filming I was a bit of steal glances at Bomi, but Bomi looks silent and awkward. Maybe because this is the first time we both shoot together, although with the members, reality.

I see Bomi attitude is strange, she didn’t look at me at all but ... ah! maybe it was just my imagination. Once finished shooting, we continued our activities to fill the music show event.

...

"Bomi!" I called when open the door  Apink waiting room.

All Apink members surprised to see me, Bomi smiled and told me to get in.

"Hi, I'm EXO Chen," I introduce myself.

"Chen-ssi, why are you looking for Bomi?" asked Chorong sunbae.

"Hmm ..." I scratched the back of my neck and smiled.

"Unnie, don’t be like that," said Bomi. "Oppa, we speak out," said Bomi and pulled me away from the room.

...

We both were on the roof of the MBC building.

"Oppa what do you want talking about?" asked Bomi.

"Hmm ... this is about yesterday," I reminded Bomi about the kiss she gave me.

Bomi coughed.

"Can you explain why you kiss me?" I asked.

"That's ... hmm ... it ..."

Why Bomi looks very difficult to answer?

"Bomi, I can’t be like this, I want us to get back together again ..." I ventured.

"Oppa ..."

"I'm sorry too often hurt you, but behave as if we don’t have feelings of love for each other was difficult for me, I love you, I don’t care about the company ..."

Before I could finish my words, Bomi cut. "Oppa, I know how you feel and I feel ... I think it is still the same as before, but I don’t want to talk about love again, this made me thinking hard, I comfortably make friends with you now,  but we are in different way since you dumped me at the time. I ...  I want us back together too but… this is not the right time… I…"

I saw Bomi tears flowing, I immediately remove it with my fingers. "Don’t cry ..." I said.

"I'm sorry ..." said Bomi. "For now let us be friends, if we are destined each other and there will be time for us back together again oppa ..."

I nodded, even though it hurts, but I don’t want to see her cry like this, especially because of me, I had often made her cry in the past. I hugged Bomi tightly.

"I'll try to wait until that time comes, when you are ready to back with me. I'll do it for you, but if you end up like someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter