Triangle

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s not say those kinds of things from now on

your heart right now is enough for me
Because we have loving hearts

which are bigger than anything in this world
[ Seo In Guk ft Jung Eunji – Our Love Like This ]

 

Bomi pov

 

Some days I quite often meet with Jongdae oppa, we like to eat together in the middle of the night. I hear that he will soon make a new album, and maybe a few weeks or months later we would rarely meet.

I also haven’t met or send a message to Baekhyun opp since that night at ISAC.

Yookyung has decided out of a group, today we drove her parent home, drive her home as a farewell final, sadly crying because the member lose Yookyung so did with me. I decided to running alone at night at Han river park.

"Bomi?"

I stopped and turned to someone who called me. "Oppa?"

He is Jongdae oppa.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I said.

"just walking look some fresh air..."

I nodded.

"So. .. Why do you look pale like that?" asked Jongdae oppa.

"Yookyung out of the group, we drove her home today."

He come near me and then open the hood of the jacket in my head, his touch made me a little shiver. Jongdae oppa smiled.

"It looks like an alarm for help right for this evening, so how I can make you happy today?" he asked.

I'm glad because Jongdae oppa back like that I'm familiar with, gentle, and affectionate. Although we're just friends now but he care to me is enough.

I chuckle at him.

...

We walked together while drinking a glass of warm coffee around the park. Jongdae oppa tells about his new album later, it looks like we will have a same stage soon when we comeback with our album.

"Baekhyun?" Jongdae oppa stop stepping.

I also stopped, and I saw in front of us there are Baekhyun oppa and Taeyeon sunbaenim. I accidentaly dropped my glass of coffee because I was surprised.

"Bomi ...are you okay?" Jongdae oppa focus on myself.

Somehow I became this kind of clunky, I caught a glimpse of Baekhyun oppa who only see me speechless.

"I’m okay ..." I said to Jongdae oppa.

"Chen? never thought I'd meet you here ... you're together ... She's a member ..." Taeyeon sunbae pointed to me.

I held out my hand. "Bomi, Apink Bomi ..." I said that bowing to her.

Everybody sunbae just smiled at me, then look towards Baekhyun. "Baek, why are you just quiet? Did you meet with your friend ... "

"Ah ... Yes ... Chen ... I thought you had said you stay at the dorm. "

Jongdae chuckle.

"What are you guys dating?" asked Taeyeon sunbae.

Jongdae oppa and I mutually looking at each other, confused what to answer.

"They're just friends ..."

I was surprised because  Baekhyun oppa is the one who answering it. Jongdae oppa just nod, agree with Baekhyun. I bite down my lips and then staring at a glance to him, Baekhyun oppa is just a small smile at me.

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter