Growing Feelings

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You said it’ll come if I wait
Those common words comforted me
I remember it, and actually
That comfort was my everything

[ Hyolyn – A Little Closer ]

 

Bomi pov

 

Baekhyun: you go to the ISAC?

Bomi: Yes, we will, how about you?

Baekhyun: sure, I'll join the race as well. Bomi, can later we met at there? in privacy?

Bomi: Hmm ... I don't know Baekhyun oppa. Whether Jongdae ... Chen oppa will come?

Baekhyun: no, Chen will not participate, just me, Suho,Luhan hyung, Chanyeol and Sehun. Why? you're still awkward meet him again?

Bomi: ani ... just ...

Baekhyun: Let's not talk about it.

Bomi: Well ... Baek ...

Baekhyun: Hmm?

Bomi: thanks for listen to the whole thing.

Baekhyun: of course, with this I finally know the situation between the two of you.

...

I hang up the phone call between me and Baekhyun. I tells him about my relationship with Jongdae oppa, Baekhyun listen well. He gave me some advice.

Baekhyun says if I and Jongdae oppa has decided to be friends then we should not be afraid to meet each other again. If I and Jongdae oppa still love each other, we should be able to refrain, if fate allows us back together, that day will surely come. I’ll just waiting for it.

Somehow, his words made me feel comfortable and more spacious, perhaps because he is friend Jongdae oppa, so he better understand the situation in the Jongdae oppa side during this time.

About to meet him when filming ISAC, I don't know, because we are facing a problem, Apink Yookyung intend will exit the Apink due to her education. Yookyung parents wanted her  to take a scholarship she received in America, but the company doesn’t permit because it would put off our new album in the summer. As the second oldest member, I should be able to placate the other members because Chorong unnie take care of it together with the Manager and the company also Yookyung.

ISAC filming began. I saw a group of EXO is on team A while Apink, my team with team D, I meet Minhwan oppa, but we’re not awkward after the news last year, we just being friends, he said to me that he like to adopt me being her sister. He’s so funny.

"Bomi!" call Baekhyun, waving his hand to me as I walked towards the Apink waiting room.

I smiled and responded. "Baek oppa!"

He is like giving a signal to me, but I don't understand the meaning is. Chorong unnie called me, I immediately went into the waiting room.

"Even though our group hit by the problem, I want us to not show the face of a tired or whatever, I want us to keep smiling to them all, understand?"Chorong unnie said to us all.

We nodded.

After that we are preparing to enter the field. I followed the race running 70 m, although the results were not as good as last year, but I have tried hard for it.

 

***

 

Come a little closer to me, just once
The words I love you, words I didn’t know
You taught me, I love you

My growing feelings
Tell me not to leave now, to be happy
That we can be forever

[ Hyolyn – A Little Closer ]

 

Baekhyun pov

 

"Baek, I want to tell you something," said Bomi.

Then, we met personally at a cafe near the MBC b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter