The Only Person

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I believe you will come to me as well

My one and only person

My treasure-like person who is like a dream

My first person who blossoms like a flower

[K.Will - The Only Person]

 

 

April 2011

Bomi pov

Its two weeks before Apink debut, and its already 3 month me and Chen oppa not contacting each other or met. From March, our manager take our phone for us to focus in debut.

But tonight, I really want to meet him, I miss him so badly, I ask to Chorong unnie and she tell me that she will help me to tell the manager oppa that I’m going outside for buy a ‘girl stuff’, even the truth is I’m going to SM building. I waiting at outside alone just for meet him. I sitting down near the building and try to keep myself warm from the cold wind at night.

Its already 10 p.m but I don’t see Jongdae oppa. But suddenly, a men is getting out from the building, he’s wearing a black hat. I look him carefully but I know he is not Jongdae oppa, this men height look smaller than Jongdae oppa. But…

“Excuse me…” I said to him.

He stopped and turn around. “Ne?”

I smile at him. “Hmm… can I ask you something?”

He look at me, his face very white and looks like children face. But before I can ask him about Jongdae oppa, I heard someone laughed. Its Jongdae oppa voice, I turn my body to SM building door. I see him with his friends, talking together and laughs. But when he see me, he became silent. He signaling his friends to go first. I smile at him, he walk toward me but with cold stare.

“Baek, I thought you already go home, why are you still here?” he ask someone.

Ah! He asking the men that I greet before, he is Jongdae oppa friend, looks like he is a trainee too.

“Ah! I’ll going now, excuse me…” he bowing at me and to us.

Now its just two of us. Jongdae oppa look around and grab my wrist and take me somewhere dark.

“Oppa, its hurt…” I release from his grip.

“What are you doing here? What if SM staff seeing you?!” He asked me with high tone.

“I’m sorry… I have to see you…” I said to him.

“For what? We are over…” he said to me.

I hug him. “Oppa, I miss you…”

He’s not moving, he let me to hug him, I miss me and him like this, close like this, but it not long, he release my hug, and touch my shoulder, he lean forward to me, I just blinking.

“Yoon Bomi, we are over, you will debut, how if someone see you in here… with me… its…”

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter