Mixed Feeling

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart keeps pounding and feelings are growing
I’m the only fool
who gets butterflies

[ Apink – Not An Angel ]

 

Bomi pov

"Hi Bomi! Tomorrow meet at Cafe *** "

I read the message from Baekhyun oppa. I sigh, for what he would like to meet me?

...

The next day I was preparing to go to the cafe.

"You want to go?" asked manager oppa.

I nodded. "Want to buy something," I replied.

"Remember that there is a recording schedule tonight..."

"Of course, I won't be long."

I tried to cover my face when I was on the streets, I don't want someone to see me. I entered the Cafe that Baekhyun oppa said, but  I don't see him. I too took place near a window because the weather is so beautiful to pass up.

"Hey ... Do you know rumors are circulating about EXO?"

"What?"

"I heard one of them ever dating a girl from idol grup that now being famous."

"Is that true? who? I hope not Baekhyun oppa ... "

"I hope not Suho oppa."

"I think he is  Chen oppa, because  there’s fansite haters  has said that Chen oppa have been caught hug with a girl when he’s on trainee back then..."

I was listening to the highschool student conversation at café was directly make me to choking coughs due to surprised. I felt the place was not secure, immediately I stood up and stepped out.

"Yoon Bomi?"

I turned when want to step into the right direction. "Sunbae ..."

She is Taeyeon sunbaenim.

"You're alone?" asked Taeyeon sunbaenim.

I nodded. Taeyeon sunbae took me to drink coffee together in a cafe near the SM building. I sent a message to Baekhyun oppa that I couldn’t see him today.

"I read Baekhyun message for you," said Taeyeon sunbae.

I was shocked and then looked down in embarrassment.

"You have something with Baekhyun?"

"We're just friends ..."

"Is that true? Like you and Chen? Because I see something fishy between you and Chen," she asked again.

I was just silent. She chuckle.

"I don't know what to say, but do you know if Baekhyun likes me?"

I stared into sunbae and wonder.

"I don't  want any girl to interfere with our relationship, to be honest, we liked each other but we decided not to dating because of the company. So ... "

"What do you mean sunbae?"

"Chen is a good man, why don't you focus with Chen? why Baekhyun want to meet you? "

"It was ..."

She smiled. "I don't want SNSD and Apink have bad relationship just because of men, so could you stay away from Baekhyun?"

I don't know what the answer should be. "Sunbae ... I..."

She was holding my hand. "Can I trust you?"

"Hmm..Ooookay…." I replied quietly.

...

"Bomi! repeat! "

"Bomi!"

The Manager oppa and producer continuously yell at me when I do a mistake in the middle voice recordings for new songs. I couldn't focus because of the incident today, Taeyeon sunbae thought I had something special with Baekhyun oppa?. Even I feel I didn't do the wrong thing if I be friended with Baekhyun oppa.

"Bomi why are you doing a lot mistakes?" asked Eunji.

"I was unwell," I replied.

"You have to keep your health and focus ..."

I nodded.

...

The next day is the schedule I'm filming the Weekly Idol. Once finished, I saw the EXO is MBC, what they are doing the recording? or what?

Ah! They have just comeback with Wolf, maybe they were recording for music events.

"Psst!"

I turned, he was smiling, Baekhyun oppa walking towards me, I was just silent.

"Finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter