Wondering and Curious

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I go, if I go closer to you
I wonder what you may think, I can’t drum up the courage

[ Taeyeon – If ]

 

2012

 

Baekhyun pov

 

When I’m on the SBS gayo daejun 2011 yesterday I met Yoon Bomi, but she looks awkward when looking at us or rather just with Chen. When the SBS gayo daejun ended I greeted her but she looks uncomfortable like she doesn't like to see me. What's wrong with her? I just wanted to say hi. What exactly is Yoon Bomi thinking about me?

We are EXO now, I’m part of EXO boys group from SM. I don’t know if I could step until this stage. We have not too many schedule. Today we are gathered in the dorm together. Some members just sleep in their room, but I felt tired to lie at bed then I'm out of my room, and I heard voice of the television, I noticed Chen is watching TV, it was the broadcast of MBC'S program Weekly Idol. And guess who I saw, a guest star this time is Apink. I didn’t dare to interfere Chen who is sitting on the couch, so I just stood and watching near the door of my room. And I heard. Doni hyung said, "Bomiya ~, do you know? FT island Minhwan, sent a video message for you."

"Minhwan says you are his ideal type of girl," said Coni hyung. "Oh! Your face flushed ... ah! You liked it?!" He said.

Then I heard Apink member teased Bomi and cringing, but Bomi just laughed. Doni and Coni continues to  and then told Bomi to said "saranghaeyo" to Minhwan sunbaenim and Bomi said it "sunbaenim saranghaeyeo". Then they continue to teasing Bomi and told her again to make a video message to Minhwan sunbae.

I was curious with Chen's facial expression at this time, but I'm also curious with Bomi, what she do to make FT island Minhwan sunbae like her.

Then I pretended to walk to the kitchen and looked at Chen, his eyes very focus on television.

"Chen ..." I call him.

"Eoh?" He turned toward me.

"It's okay ... “ I say that while  taking a glass of water.

 

***

 

When I turn away from you, it’s all for you
The tears in my eyes might dry
Forgive me even if I leave
I’ll watch over you from far away

I’ll remember you
Even if you forget my name

[ Son Seung Yeon – It’s For You ]

 

Chen pov

 

I understand if she doesn't want to meet with me again, I have done a big mistake against her, I kiss her when I know we aren’t in relationship again, maybe it will make things getting worse. But I miss her soft tiny lips, I miss all about her actually.

Bomi, If you know the real reason why. But I don't expect a lot of you will forgive what I’ve done to you, but I hope we will often meet into each other because we are idol now.

...

Since the Apink debut, I always monitor them via internet or television, I always watch Bomi activity from there. I watch their reality show, Apink News, Bomi looks very cheerful and looks like she already have been forget about me.

Today I heard that Apink will be a guest star on the show MBC weekly idol. At the beginning of the show, Doni and Coni hyung said something to Bomi, that FT island Minhwan sunbaenim sending a video message to Bomi, my eyes immediately enlarged, I focus with it. They told Bomi to reply Minhwan sunbaenim and Bomi finally says 'saranghaeyo sunbaenim' and sends a video message to Minhwan sunbaenim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter