Friends

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh this is what I think of you
You’re beautiful

When you’re glad to see me
My heart flutters
It’s like walking on a cloud
Like magic, I’m taking one more step to you

[ Baekhyun – Beautiful ]

 

 

Baekhyun pov

 

I'm very happy because now I'm closer to Yoon Bomi, I know why Minhwan sunbae like her, it's because of the friendly and cheerful nature. I swapped phone numbers with Bomi, I used to send her a message, though she only reward short or with just an emoticon, it already makes me relieved because at least she has the intention to reply a message from me.

"what are you doing Baek? You keep busy with it," Chen asked me.

I'm folding my mouth and glance at him. "Just check out our news," I replied totally lied.

I forgot to ask relations Chen and Bomi, since last I asked Bomi, she didn’t answer and  we end with silence.

"Chen ..."

"hmm ..."

"No... nothing," I said.

"Why? You looks want to ask me something. "

I looked down and then stared at him. "You ... is Bomi you’re ex?"

He choked because of my question, I was just silent.

"Answer me ..." I glance at him.

Before he answers, there is an incoming call from Taeyeon noona. I hinted Chen to hold the answer briefly.

"Noona? What is it? "

Taeyeon noona sound sobs.

"Noona? are you Alright? "

"Baek, can you come here?" she asked me.

I looked at the wall clock, one hour longer we had to exercise in preparation for the SBS Gayo Daejun 2012. "You were where? I will soon be there ... "

...

I ran to the Han River, I saw a figure Taeyeon noona sitting in the grass at the edge of the river.

"Noona .." I call her panting.

Shee looked at me, her eyes swollen, probably enough for crying. I went over to sit next to her. She immediately hugged me.

I was surprised but I still let it, I patted her shoulders slowly.

"Thank you for coming, I was happy because you're always there in my side,” she said.

"I'll always be there for you noona..."

"Baek ..."

"Hmm?"

"I like you..."

I let go of her arms and blink because I was confused, noona says what?

"Noona ..."

She laughed. "You don't be surprised like that ... I like you like my own brother," she said.

I sighed, relieved, because it was not as I imagined.

"Noona, I must go back, I have an exercise ..."

"Is that true? well ... you could go, "she said.

I'm puzzled by the attitude of Taeyeon noona, she told me to come up, hugged me, said likes me but as her brother, and let me to go now?

...

SBS gayo daejun begin. I and the member EXO came to the event  venue, we went along the corridor towards our waiting room. I saw the Apink also fill the event today, their waiting room right across from our room, I saw the door was shut by Bomi, our eyes met, I smiled at her but she did not respond and immediately close their door.

Yoon Bomi looks really pretty with pink outfit, her hair was already extends from the earlier make her look thinner and graceful. I miss her chubby face before.

Baekhyun? What did you think? you're just being friends with her! Don't be minded messes.

But why does every meet or cross paths with her makes my heart beating twice as much fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter