I'll help you

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That time when you and I were happy
If we face each other, Yeah
If only you only believed in me
You were my greatest strength in this world

[ Apink – LUV ]

 

Bomi pov

 

“We need to talk, please hear me just this time,” I said to him.

“Okay, but not here.”

I smiled to him, finally he want to listen to me.

We walked into a children's playground. Chen oppa and I sat on the swing next to each other. Chen oppa looks handsome using the glasses.

"So, what would you want to talk about?" Chen oppa asked.

"I'm sorry for what happened that day," I said and looked at his face. "Its true what Baekhyun oppa was said, we inadvertently it was an accident, I tried to avoid it but ... I don’t know why it happened."

"He likes you ..."

I looked at him puzzled.

"Baekhyun like you," said Chen oppa.

"Oppa ..."

"Do you like Baekhyun?" asked Chen oppa.

What does it mean? Baekhyun oppa like me? How Chen oppa can assume like that?

"Bomi ...?" called Chen oppa.

"Ne? No, of course not," I said aloud. When I think about the last time Chen oppa asked this I couldn’t answer because I'm still confused, but Baekhyun oppa like me? Is that true?

Chen saw oppa were silent again.

"I'm sorry oppa because it seen that I already toying with your feelings, I realize now that I have to be honest to myself and those people around me," I said and makes Chen oppa eyebrows rise. "I want you to trust me if it's possible, I don’t want you to hate me it really tortured me, remembered that I fight for you in the beggining, I feel sad because I can’t be like before, I'm afraid ... I'm afraid things will separate us again," I don’t droplets could hold my tears.

"Bomi ..."

I wiped my tears and chuckled. "Why am I like this? I'm sorry."

He stood up and stepped toward me, he rests with his knee and facing my face. Chen oppa hold both my cheeks, we looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for acting like a child," said Chen oppa.

"Hmm?"

"I don’t hate you, it's just ... I'm scared ... I'm afraid you fell in love with my best friend."

I was just silent.

"I believe you," he said, touched my arm and put in front of his chest, I could feel his heart beating. "You've always been here." He shed tears.

"Oppa, are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm sorry because it continues to hurt you," he said.

I smiled a little. "Yeah right you always hurt me," I said with giggle.

He looked confused, I let go of his hand. "You know the way that I forgive you oppa?"

"How?" he asked.

I immediately closed my eyes. I hope he understands what I mean. I felt the breath Chen oppa is getting closer to my face. Chen oppa lips kissed my lips softly and briefly. I opened my eyes to see and he giggled. I also laughed.

"I love you," whispered Chen oppa to me.

I hit his chest. "Yes sir, I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter