Is this the end?

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

is it like this? is this the end?
are you okay like this?
i don't think i'll be okay
a love like you, i won't have again even if i die

[Jisun – What Should I do]

 

April 2011

Chen pov

Still, Bomi keep coming to the SM building in the middle of the night just to meet me. Tomorrow its her debuted date. Why she being like this? I should do something to make her stay away from me.

“Chen!” Suddenly Baekhyun called me.

I turn around at him. “Why?”

“I want to ask you something,” he take me to another room. “Is she your girlfriend?” Baekhyun pointing something outside the window, I look there, and here she is. Bomi waiting for me again outside the building.

“hmm…”

“Just tell me, I wouldn’t tell to anybody,” Baekhyun said to me.

“No, she’s not my girlfriend, she’s just some old friend,” I answered.

“Really?” Baekhyun seems can’t trust me.

“Yes.” I look at him.

“Okay then. I think she’s kinda cute, everyday she’s came here, can I know her name?”

What did  he say? He said Bomi cute? Is he like her? No… he not like her. I know he have crush to taeyeon sunbae, maybe he just teasing me. “Just asked her by yourself,” I said and walking outside the room.

I should do something to make Bomi not came to see me again.

When I want to go home, I see some trainee have done they practice too. I know one of them, we had vocal practicing together.

“Wendy!” I called her.

She look at me. “Oh? Jongdae sunbae? Wae?”

“Can you help me?” I asked her.

 

 

Baekhyun pov

I’m getting closer with Taeyeon noona. She told me everything about her experience when she’s join SM entertainment. Sometimes we changed story about our love life. She’s look like kid but actually she’s very mature.

“See you tomorrow Baek,” she waving to me.

“Yes, see you tomorrow noona…”

After she go, I’m going outside the building to buy a drink before we started practice, me and my member not yet have a group named. So…

Then I see her, that girl who always waiting outside the building, alone and looks like she feel cold. She always waiting for Chen, but sometimes when Chen not here, she will go by herself alone. I don’t want her to see me and asked me about Chen, so I tip toe to go from SM building.

Today, I see her again from the window, she’s waiting alone again, she’s wearing a khaki color coat and today I can see her hair, its not long but straight hair. She’s look cute wearing that clothes, she’s look like a girl in junior school grade. I just standing and watching her, I know Chen is already go home before she came, then I look at clock, its already 1.00 pm, looks like she give up and she left the building.

I think today is the right time to asking Chen about her.

“Chen!” I call him after he left the vocal room.

“Why?”

“I want to ask you something.” Then I take him to another room tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter