Shattered

Crush: Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stay, you walk away I stand back, watching you day by day

You can’t see that I’m so in love with you

[ Kim Hyun Joong – Because I’m Stupid ]

 

Baekhyun pov

 

The four of us stood in the corridor. Chen, Bomi, Chorong noona and me. We were lucky suddenly Suho hyung came.

"You all here? Managers have called, come on!" Suho hyung said and smiling at Chorong noona.

I just bowed to Bomi and Chorong noona, and go with Chen and Suho hyung.

...

"What's that? You stand in front of Apink waiting room? Who do you want to meet? Bomi?" asked Chen looked at me suspiciously.

I shook my head. "Not like that, I ... I ... heard ... I heard Bomi say your name, so I think you're inside," I lied.

"Is it true?" Chen asked.

I nodded.

"Bomi not want to accept me, she wanted us to just be friends," said Chen suddenly.

Is it because I Bomi rejected Chen? I was daydreaming.

"Hey! What do you think? I ask your opinion!" Chen said that made me realize.

I immediately smiled. "If you love her and she loves you, she will come back to you," I said.

"I hope so..."

I looked out window and Bomi came to my mind, who is the one she likes?

...

Today we filmed Weekly Idol. I looked around the studio space, Bomi certainly very often here. Somehow when at the end of the show, I mention the name of Bomi and Ilhoon, say if I wanted to be the MC. But, Doni hyung get wrong meaning about that, I saw Chen who looks relaxed but his expression sour like don’t like to hear it. I should careful about my feeling.

 

***

 

Don’t leave me, it’s written in my eyes, my tears are telling you

[ Soyu feat Mad Clown – Stupid In Love ]

 

Bomi pov

 

And, gossip about EXO and Apink is out. They say that the voice on the tape was I, Yoon Bomi, but it is not me. I got the news from my manager, he asked what it really wasn’t me, and I assured him.

Chorong unnie get the sound recording from Suho oppa, I listen to it, there is sound Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Jongdae oppa voice.

"Who hacked the voice recording unnie?" I asked.

"Suho said it was the act of Sehun friend, yes she is a girl, the overall record," said Chorong unnie.

But I can’t be relieved, I got a lot hatred for it. Rumors about me have a past with a member EXO began to unfold.

"Unnie, you have to be patient, I'm sure the company will help you," said Hayoung.

I cry. A happy virus cry.

"It was my fault, if I don’t have relate to Jongdae oppa, this probably will not happen," I said.

Chorong unnie looks angry. "I'll tell Suho so they can control the EXO fans," said Chorong unnie.

...

All members Apink get affected because of me. When we exited the dorm, the sasaeng fans send hate mail, our car pelted with eggs, and follow us everywhere we go.

Chorong unnie fight with Suho oppa because of that, they had been dating for a month and has had to fight since that incident.

I need intend to meet Suho oppa so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter