Mission I : Prologue

Perfectly Dangerous

- Several years ago -

You can say that it all began when Audrey met Areum.

Audrey wasn’t your typical nerd girl. She liked to dress up; she always styled her beautiful brown curled hair and always walked with a resolved step as if she was going to change the world. Changing the world would have to wait while she was busy reading books, surfing the internet researching things related to her last interests, buying science magazines or building 3D replicas of dinosaurs. Being surrounded by her hobbies was Audrey's way of protecting herself. She was still an insecure girl inside, who had a hard time connecting to humans:  the same girl that lost her parents at five and had to live at foster homes all her life.  

Being different from the others was always a reason to be bullied and for her it was no different. It didn’t matter if it was because she was an orphan, or because she was a nerd or smarter than the average, she was still the target of humiliation by her peers. That was until she met Areum.

Audrey noticed her right away on the first day of school when she entered her classroom late, bowing gracefully to the teacher and the other students, her hand holding  her long wild brown hair behind her back, an easy smile appearing on her face.  Her uniform was a mess as if she woke up just before coming and she still had sleepy eyes that her mascara couldn’t hide.

However her name fitted her perfectly because she was definitely pretty, and she didn’t even had to try hard to be so.

As Audrey would find out later, Areum wasn’t your typical teenager. She didn’t click with the popular girls even if she could have, because she was as pretty and popular as them. She didn’t seem to want to be with anyone and yet everyone liked her. She was special, bubbly and somehow lazy in a cute way. She always had average marks at school maybe because she never tried hard to be better, she often ate her lunch away from everyone and would fall asleep in random places, waking up with the ring announcing that classes were beginning again.

Areum was also popular with boys that often would ask her for her number that she would give away without giving many thought. Even though she was popular she never dated anyone, which surprised the other popular girls.

For Audrey, Areum simply didn’t seem to want any of the boys because she wasn’t in love. She was the kind of person to fall hard, just like her passion for soft toys that she normally bought after school or how she cried of delight when a new volume of her favorite manga came out.

She never dared to speak to Areum even though she never bullied her, actually sometimes she would caught Areum looking at her with a thoughtful expression but she never dared to talk with her until that rainy day Areum smiled at her and let her enter her life.

It was raining a lot and Audrey opened her pink umbrella ready to face the long way to the bus stop. One of her bullies showed up from behind her and pushed her to the ground making her hurt her knee. However the worst part was seeing them run away with her umbrella, leaving her in the middle of the pouring rain. That’s when she showed up with soaked purple sneakers, the same ones she always wore, giving her a hand for Audrey to hold.

Audrey looked up accepting Areum's help, standing bellow her yellow umbrella. They didn’t talk with each other and Areum only moved her chin in the direction of the bus stop waiting for Audrey to follow her. They both walked, shoulders bumping while they paced to the bus stop, trying to avoid the rain. Areum only spoke when they reached the bus stop, surprising Audrey with the randomness.

“I have a dog. I call him bunny sometimes because he keeps jumping around the house. Now he believes he is really a bunny which is terrible because he doesn’t want his dog food and only wants carrots.”

Audrey sent Areum a confused look.

“What I mean is that when you let someone call you or treat you in a different way from who you are then you actually start believing its true.”

Audrey reflected on Areum's words deciding that maybe Areum was smarter than she let it shown.

That day they both got on the bus but instead of seating on different seats they sat together, even if not exchanging any more words.

The next day Areum sat next to Audrey to have lunch and after placing one of her ear buds on Audrey's ear so both could listen to the same music she showed her new manga book to her.  That’s how they slowly became friends and Audrey found a sister.

To Areum, Audrey was better than everyone she ever met, she was beautiful and knew how to act cute without trying. She knew the most interesting facts and was the best listener, always listening to Areum's rants about her dad, classes, manga characters and how Areum couldn’t save a new soft toy from a plushie machine.

To Audrey, Areum was a blessing in every sense. She had someone she wanted to meet every morning, someone to talk with on the phone, someone to share her new ideas to change the world and not less important she felt protected because no one dared to bully her anymore.

Areum was her hero, capable of bringing hope into everyone’s life and that’s probably the reason she gave the key to her, not realizing that by doing so, she was putting the first person she ever loved in danger.

 

 

- Present Day -

 

Areum looked at herself in the mirror, ignoring her wild hair and focusing on the way that tiny white with blue flowers summer dress fall just above her knees. She actually looked beautiful with a dress. She had the body to wear it but she was never fond of dresses. That was more like Audrey.

Audrey.

She missed her.

Two manly arms circled her waist and Areum melted against her husband. They were only married for a few hours and it was weird to think of him as her husband and yet calling him that was the best feeling in the world.

“You look so y…” he whispered against her neck, his lips moving on her skin, his hands caressing her stomach over the silky dress.

She turned around catching his hands on hers. “Do you know who I look like wearing this dress?”

“Who?” he asked with a smile.

“Audrey!”

Her name made him look away, the smile disappearing of his face. It was always like that when she mentioned the name or her friend, but she couldn’t help it. Audrey was a part of her. 

“Let’s not talk about her.” He said moving away and grabbing his white t-shirt from over their messy bed and dressing it up. “She is not with us anymore.”

“She is dead!” Areum said, the words lingering in the air of their hotel room. It was still hard to believe that her friend died. Her only true friend…thankfully she met Jinki and married him. She wasn’t alone anymore.

“Right…” He said opening the balcony of their bedroom and looking at the swimming pool in the distance, the palm trees moving gently with the morning breeze. “Let’s just enjoy our honeymoon.”

She back hugged him and he moved his arm to pull her to his side so they both could admire the view.

Audrey wasn’t very fond of the beach but she liked to play at the swimming pool. Areum should stop thinking about her, however she never felt as if her best friend was dead. Deep down in her heart she only went on a big journey and they would meet someday in the future. In this world or another.

“What should we do first?” Jinki asked kissing her forehead.

“Play at the pool?”

“Did you bring a bikini?” He asked and she moved away raising her dress for him to see the small bikini light blue she was wearing.

Jinki frowned and she let the dress fall grinning at him. “You can’t come to Thailand in honeymoon without a bikini.”

He groaned grabbing her in his arms and she screamed when he placed her over their bed, quickly kneeling over her, kissing her and brushing his nose on her collarbone,

“I need to inspect that bikini before you use it. “ He announced caressing her thighs; his hands moving under her dress to her that he slowly pulled down her legs. She giggled knowing exactly what he meant and raised her upper body to join her lips with his.

 

 

After playing and flirting inside the swimming pool they decided to go for a walk on the beach.

Areum watched Jinki while he walked by her side, never releasing her hand. He wasn’t exactly the jealous type but he was very protective of her in a way that sometimes left her crazy. He didn’t follow her around, or forbid her of doing what she wanted, but instead he would make a lot of questions trying to be sure it was safe. He would rarely let her go by public transportation anywhere and they rarely spent more than a couple days away from each other. The only exception was when he went on his boring martial arts trips, that always left him with new wounds and she never understood why he still did them; or because of work. Jinki was a computer engineer and sometimes he traveled because of it leaving her free. Not that she didn’t feel free with him around, but it was different. During his trips he barely called which was very weird to her. It was as if he always knew she was safe and didn’t have to worry.

Jinki was what she needed in her life after Audrey disappeared. He came unexpectedly as her disappearance.  He was gentle, caring, understanding and he really wanted to have a family with her. He often talked about having kids and how he wanted to buy her a beautiful house in the countryside where Areum could write. After her first novel came out  years ago she wasn’t able to write anything good anymore. She blamed it on her lack of inspiration and the need to leave Korea but the truth was that Audrey wasn’t on her life anymore. Audrey was and would always be her muse. When Audrey was around, Areum was complete. It was as if they completed each other. Areum was the heart and Audrey was the brain. They were nothing away from each other and also the reason Areum would never accept her friend’s death. She couldn’t believe that a part of her disappeared forever.

Now Jinki was a part of her too and she was happy away from Korea, watching the beautiful sea wash their feet. She felt invigorated and ready to write once she got back.

“Are you hungry?”  He asked rubbing his collarbone where one of his martial arts trip recent bruise was disappearing.

“Stop rubbing that!” she said watching him obey her “Not much but I won’t say no to an ice cream!”

He smiled pulling her into his arms, kissing her softly, his hands cupping her face. “I love you. Do you know that?”

He always said it with so much sincerity, intensely looking at her as if saying it to her every day wasn’t enough. She asked him once why he needed to tell her he loved her all the time and he answered with a kiss, saying how life was to short, how he could lose her without notice, how it was important for her to know until the last moment. It sounded so melodramatic that she brushed his answer off, rarely answering it back to him, making him frustrated.

This time he waited for her answer not intending on releasing her.

Audrey disappeared after she said how much she loved Areum too and she never got to tell her how important she was to her, not giving importance to Audrey fears.

“I love you too….a lot!” Areum answered back this time, kissing him, her arms circling his neck and he pulled her closer to him.

Jinki was right, life was full of surprises.

She should have read more into his words though and join the pieces of the puzzle before it was too late.

 

 

A little girl gave Areum a red balloon with black dots and she grabbed the thread walking with it in the middle of the trees of the garden behind the hotel. Jinki followed after her talking on the phone. As always he avoided talking in front of her but was still picking up the calls from work.

Areum bit her lower lip watching him and he smiled at her softly, a smile she ignored with a pout making him know she was upset that work was following him even there. It was always like that with him receiving calls at all times, during her aunt wedding ceremony that he had to leave letting her alone; her birthday that he arrived late or even that time they were in the middle of and he finished it all quickly just to answer the phone. He was a workaholic and she hated it. It wasn’t as if she would fasten her to write a passage of her book…

However that was his biggest flaw and she had hers too, the same ones that he overlooked and learned to love.

She played with the thread of the balloon letting it go by mistake. She watched it fly until it got stuck on the tree above her.

She was already trying to climb it when he stopped her.

One of her flaws: not think before act. Audrey was the one thinking.

Second flaw: being too childish sometimes, forgetting that she was a woman and not a kid.

Her actions made him turn of the call so she smiled victorious while he sighed.

“Do you really want it?” He asked tilting his head. She was a dreamer. That’s one of the things her and Audrey had in common.

“Yes….” Areum pouted cutely before puffing her cheeks “Can you get it for me oppa?”

Jinki chuckled with her aegyo and looked up searching for a quick way to climb the tree and grab the thread. Areum gasped when she saw him place one feet on the tree truck before elevating himself easily, grabbing the branch above them , his hands grabbing the tree truck as if it was nothing. He reached it easily and jumped back down, giving her the balloon with a smile.

“Piece of cake!” He tied the balloon around her wrist, so she wouldn’t lose it, as if she was a little kid.

“WOW! I really need to start going to your gym too and learn some of that too.”

“You would be terrible at it.” He said dismissing the idea.

“I could try.” She said looking at him. She loved to run actually. She was lazy for almost all kind of exercise but running was her thing. She used to run with Audrey that was terrible at it.

He turned around, his hand easily finding her waist, his body pushing her against the closest tree. “The only thing we will be trying right now is for a baby…” He kissed her and Areum used her hands on his chest to push him away slightly.

“You said we should wait longer.”

“I know but that doesn’t mean we can’t practice!” He raised his eyebrows in a very suggestive away. While his hand moved down her dress do caress her thighs.

“Here?” Areum looked around afraid to be watched.

“Here!” He kissed her, his wet lips moving to her neck, giving her a hickey.

“Someone could be watching.” She cried, grasping his shoulder while Jinki bit her softly.

“No one is. Trust me! I would never let anyone see you while I’m pleasuring you.”

She frowned. How could he be so sure of it?! Actually she was never able to scare him. She tried a lot but every time she was close to him he would turn around just in time to grab her. Maybe it was because he was good at self-defense, but his reflexes were great.

She let herself go, caressing his back while he grabbed her leg, his hands moving to his pants that he was going to , ready to pleasure her.

She kissed him until she noticed how he stopped kissing her back, his hand still on the zipper of his pants.

“What’s wrong?” Areum asked confused and he looked at her expressionless, not with his normal aroused look.

“Let’s finish this at the hotel.” He zipped his pants up and grabbed her hand.

“What’s wrong?” she asked being pulled by him, the balloon following them around, announcing the exact place they were, his eyes moving to it.

“Nothing.”

She looked around wondering if he saw someone watching them having but her inexperienced eyes saw nothing.

 

 

Ever since they came back to their hotel room, Jinki was acting weird. He sat on their bed, his eyes never leaving her while she walked around the room feeling bored; he saw her changing channels while watching the tv; he heard her while she asked him if they could go eat something outside and yet he didn’t move an inch saying he was tired and wanted to stay in the room.

When she tried to leave he grabbed her and pulled her to his lap saying she couldn’t because he would miss her terrible, he even did aegyo to make her stay with him. However when she tried to kiss him and turn it into he softly pushed her away.

It was upsetting her because he never acted like that. It was as if Jinki was inside the room but wasn’t at the same time.

He called room service and they end up eating inside the bedroom. Well kinda, since Areum ate and he watched her. When she asked him why he wasn’t eating he said he wasn’t hungry, which was probably a lie. He managed to eat something because she stubbornly feed him, taking her time kissing him between mouthfuls.

After dinner he was back to his place on the bed.

Areum yawned and turned off the tv, raising up from her spot on the floor and walking to the balcony to see the stars. He quickly rose up and placed himself in front of her blocking the entrance to it.

She stared at him surprised and tried to walk by him just to be stopped by his hand that grabbed her waist.

“Ok…” She stepped back “what’s wrong?”

“Don’t go to the balcony!” he asked, making her frown.

“Why?”

He didn’t answer, instead he kissed her, cupping her face and moving his tongue suggestively against her lips.

Areum moved away confused with his attack. “Are you now?” She moved her hand on his chest and down to his pants before he grabbed her.

“Yes. Why don’t you wash and meet me in bed?”

She smiled beautifully and kissed his lips before disappearing inside the bathroom.

Jinki sighed of relief closing the door of the balconing, peeking carefully outside.

They were being watched and he had to protect her before help arrived.

with Jinki ever since their first night together was like eating ice cream, chocolate, petting a cute dog or cat, sleeping on a warm bed, a roller coaster ride, watching the stars, everything she loved. She had with other man before but she never got to experience what he had to offer until the day they end up together in bed. It was magical and the last sign she needed to know that she was in love with him. They were perfect together in bed and that was probably the reason they still had a very active life even though they were dating for almost 3 years. It was divine and they couldn’t stop touching each other. She was addicted to …with him. Also they were on a honeymoon so it was normal that she wanted to do it with him as often as she could. That’s the whole point of it right?!

She walked outside the bathroom only wearing a bathrobe and he frowned seeing her.

“Are you ?”

“Well duh…that’s the point right?” She moved her hand on the belt of the white bathrobe and he moved a hand to stop her.

“Not yet!”

“What?” She tilted her head watching him, her hair still wet from the shower. “Are you going to shower first?”

“No. Later…”

“Wait…you want me to wait.” She sat by his side crossing her legs. “Common…where is the honey on this honeymoon? I’m tired of the moon only…”

He chuckled with her observation and caressed her neck before kissing it.

“Just rest a little while I do something work related ok?”

“OH I KNEW IT!” she said standing up upset “You called work while I was in the bathroom right?”

He didn’t move an inch and she knew he did, she could see it in his eyes.

“SERIOUSLY?” She angrily opened the bathrobe and he bit his lip staring at her body while she let the bathrobe open for him to see.

“Is work better than this?” She asked blushing a little but never losing her confidence.

His eyes moved from her erect s down to the small triangle of hair she had between her legs.

He moved his hand on his thigh and she knew he wanted her.

“Can’t we skip it tonight?” he asked, his eyes still on her body. He didn’t seem to want to skip it.

“Is your agreeing with you?” She asked placing her hands on her hips “Because I doubt he wants to skip being inside me.” She bit her lip waiting for the moment he would snap and pull her to his lap.

“Oh….I feel so tonight…” she , moving a hand down her thigh. “I might even do a madness…I don’t know….maybe stay on top.”

His eyes moved to her face and he his lips. She won, she knew she won.

“Quick then!” he said more to himself than her and pulled Areum to his lap.

She grunted while he laid her easily down on the bed.

“Quick? Why?” she asked before he claimed her lips, settling between her thigs, caressing her with his fingers.

She gasped with the pleasure “I was going to be on top.”

Jinki ignored her, grinding against her, his lips never leaving hers while she tried desperately to his shirt. It was as if he was desperate to have her to end with all, and she wanted the opposite, she wanted to enjoy it slowly.

She finally managed to open his shirt just when he entered her with a finger making her scream against him.

He released her lower lip, watching her, his fingers stopping moving inside her.  He was going to and she smiled because she liked that kind of games; however when she opened his eyes to see him, he wasn’t looking at her; his eyes were set on the wall behind her as if he was with his attention elsewhere.

He wasn’t having with her anymore and yet his lips moved to her neck, softly kissing her, his finger motionless between her legs.

“What w-?” He didn’t let her ask kissing her again.

“I love you!” he said kissing her neck making her close her eyes in pleasure just to open them again when he whispered against her ear “Trust me.”

She moved her head slightly while he her earlobe, still grinding against her, but this time without passion “I love you so much!” He said out loud before whispering on her ear again “Do as I say please.” He nibbled at her earlobe his hands pulling the bathrobe to wrap her on it again, covering her body.

She opened to speak but he moved a thumb to her lips caressing it, making her shut up.

“When I say 3 we roll to your right.” He whispered.

Areum looked at him confused but he only smiled back, as if reassuring her that everything was ok, kissing her again.

What was he talking about?! Why was he whispering anyway?

“One…” he kissed her chin.

“Two…” his lips moved to the corner of .

“Three…”

She barely had time to think when a huge explosion made her scream. She never heard anything like that and for a second she was confused, yet she felt her body move up.

At first she thought it was for the explosion but then she opened her eyes and saw Jinki pulling her with him, both falling on the floor, his body softening her fall, his hand moving under the bed from where he took a gun.

She covered her ears and closed her eyes when he fired at the door.

Suddenly it was silence and she dared to open her eyes again. Jinki wasn’t looking at her, instead he was looking at someone behind her.

“Get up!” She heard a voice say and he helped her stand back up, with one hand, while the other was still holding the gun.

Areum never saw that gun and didn’t even know he was able to fire one so she stared at it with fear, standing up, her trembling hands grabbing her bathrobe the best she could to cover her body.

Jinki grabbed her arm, his shirt ed. He didn’t seem hurt and she was thankful for that.

After inspecting her husband, her eyes moved to the man in front of her. He was dressing all black but his face was uncovered. He was blonde and had blue eyes, actually he was very attractive. But there was nothing attractive about the way he pointed a gun at her.

Not at Jinki but her.

What she mistook as an explosion was probably that man breaking his way inside their bedroom.

Behind the man the door of their room was a puzzle of pieces of wood around the floor and two other men was there, also holding guns and wearing the same attire as the blonde one. One was on the floor bleeding from his hand, the same one that was holding a gun before. Jinki fired at him,  that could be trouble.

 “You can take all our money!” she said desperately “Please don’t hurt us.” Her eyes moved to the corridor outside. The blast was big so someone at the hotel probably called the police already. They only needed to hold on for a while.

The blonde man laughed at her, his eyes moving to Jinki that surprisingly didn’t say a word or moved.

“Lower your gun. You don’t want us to hurt her right?”

Jinki hand moved slightly but he didn’t stop pointing the gun at the man. “You won’t hurt her.”

“Well...”the blonde man chuckled “Alive doesn't mean that we can't get to have some fun…” He looked Areum up and down and she grasped the bathrobe.

“Leave her alone.” Jinki stepped forward, pulling her behind him and Areum panicked. They wouldn’t kill him right?!

“Please let us go…don’t hurt him please!”

Her desperate cries only made the man laugh more.

“You really don’t know what is happening here right?”

She stared at the blonde man confused.

“He didn’t tell you? He married you and didn’t tell you…that’s sad!”

Areum moved from behind Jinki and he grabbed her arm again.

“What do you mean? What is he talking about?” she eyed Jinki waiting for an explanation but his eyes were stuck on the man in front of him.

“Jinki?” she asked just to be interrupted by the blonde man.

“Whatever. We meet again… Onew.”

Onew. That name wasn’t weird to her. She heard it before, once when they went to the movie theater and a man called him that. Jinki laughed saying he was mistaken, that his name was Jinki and not Onew.

“It’s a mistake. He isn’t Onew.” She said defending her husband but the man ignored her.

“Oh no mistake here. Deadly  soft Onew. Gentle and yet the last thing you see before dying. Not the kind of man you want to cross paths with. But I did and survived before.”

Areum mind froze. She wasn’t sure about what was happening anymore. It all felt so unreal to her that she felt the urge to pinch herself.  She couldn’t stop staring at Jinki hoping he would make some sense out of it and yet he didn’t seem to be able to face her or say anything.

“You are coming with us!” The blonde man ordered.

“No. You know that that isn’t an option.” Jinki voice changed to a very cold one that mimicked his expression and Areum wondered where the man she loved was.

“Jinki?” She pleaded only to feel him grasp her arm harder, hurting her as if he was telling her to keep quiet.

“I told you. We can shoot her leg, or an arm, or maybe hurt her a little and she still will be able to talk…”

Jinki didn’t answer and the blonde man spoke again “Throw away the gun and come with us and we won’t touch Miss Innocence here. No, wait…Mrs. Innocence now! “

Jinki hesitated.

“Now….or we can start with her left thigh…”

Jinki threw the gun to the floor, the object falling near the blonde man feet, he grabbed it and moved his hand signaling him to move. Jinki stepped forward pulling Areum with him.

“Where are we going?” She asked worried.

They didn’t walk much together because one of the men dressed in black pulled her away from Jinki. He groaned upset, punching the other one when he tried to grab him.

Areum screamed watching her husband probably using what he learned on self-defense to punch the other man against the door of the bathroom.

He was going to grab the collar of the man that was grabbing her just when the blonde man raised the gun to her head. She could feel the cold metal against her temple, slowly moving to her arm and closed her eyes.

That’s was it. He was going to kill her. She couldn’t help but remember Audrey warm hugs, her smile, her dad scent and how Jinki kisses tasted.

“No.” Jinki pleaded “I’ll go with you. Don’t hurt her.”

The trigger wasn’t pulled and she opened her eyes again.

“Good. It’s always a pleasure to do business with you Onew. “

The man that fell against the bathroom door got up, shaking his head, before he pointed his gun at Jinki, pushing him forward.

“It’s funny how Mrs. Innocence thinks that she married Mr. Innocence.” The blonde main said caressing Areum cheek.

Jinki watched it not able to do anything.

“When in reality you married a deadly murder.”

The gun on Jinki back was pushed against him and he walked forward with a groan.

He couldn’t help but notice how Areum looked at him, wondering if that was true. It couldn’t be right? Jinki would never kill anyone.

He sent Areum a last look before being pushed outside, followed by her.

Jinki wouldn’t, but Onew would.

 

 

- 5 years ago -

The door of a car closing disrupted the silence of the underground parking lot but that didn’t seem to surprise the blonde man, wearing black clothes and a black leather jacket.

He moved his eyes to the end of the parking lot, watching how the man with a grey suit walked on his direction. Key was good at analyzing people and he could see how nervous the man was, looking behind him once in a while, fastening his pace when he walked by a defective lamp that was barely illuminating the perimeter, just where Key was standing.

“You came!” The man said breathless and relieved stopping in front of Key.

“Of course.”

“Did you come alone?” The man asked the blonde one, making an effort to see his features in the dark. The man in black was too handsome to be in that line of work. He looked more like a model, with his perfect skin, beautiful features and pierced ears.

Key smiled softly and moved his head on the direction of a black car on his right where the man in the grey suit could see a figure inside in the dark. A soft sound came from his left side, and the older man noticed for the first time a tall man, with dark hair leaning against the wall also watching them.

“We are never alone are we?” Key said with a chuckle amused with the other man surprise. Normal people were so innocent.

“What do you have for us?” He asked, losing the smile and getting back to business.

“I-I want to stop. I don’t want to work there anymore. They scare me, they are dangerous.”

“So do us.” Key said “We have a business deal. We don’t kill you for your crimes and you give us info. It’s as simple as that but we can break the deal if you want…” The man moved his hands nervously while Key muttered a simple word “Ace.”

A sound of a motorbike accelerating was heard and the noise of the motor filled the parking lot, the man on the grey suit panicked stepping back just when a bike stopped behind him, a man in black leather took off his helmet and looked back at him with dark eyes.

He was young and yet the older man knew that he was dangerous.

Ace.

He heard that name before and not for good reasons.

“No. We can still keep doing business.” The man turned back to Key again. “I have information.”

“Good.” Key smiled moving his hand and Ace accelerated again, the bike disappearing on the end of the parking lot.

“Tell me.”

“They put the professor Han working on the project again. They didn’t cancel it like they announced.”

“Hum. I thought the professor reached a dead end.”

“He did but…they found someone to help him. A brilliant mind.”

Key tilted his head “Who?”

“It’s a woman. I don’t know.”

“Who?” A voice behind the man said and he looked back just to see the tall dark haired man from the wall behind him. He looked like a model too, but he was pointing a gun at him.

“You said you wouldn’t hurt me.” The man screeched.

“We won’t if you tell us all you know.” Minho said with a low voice.

“I don’t know.” Minho lowered his gun, instead grabbing the older man, twisting his arm, making him scream.

“Her name.”

“AUDREY….” The name filled the parking lot. “Lee Audrey.”

“Good boy” Minho said pushing the man to the floor and walking back to the car followed by Key that gave the man a last look.

“Was that really necessary?” Key asked Minho once he sat on the passenger seat beside Onew, the driver.

Minho exchanged a look with Onew from the backseat and shrugged his shoulders. “We got what we wanted right? Besides we all know how he is a ing drug dealer and we will kill him sooner or later.”

Key sighed and picked up the  cellphone to call Jonghyun on speaker, which was also known as Base, to tell him what they found out.

Onew the car and accelerated until leaving the parking lot. Ace, also known as Taemin followed after them. It was time to go back home.

“Hello!” Jonghyun said on the phone, a cute little girl’s voice being heard on the background.

“Daddy!” she screamed and all could hear Jonghyun trying to calm her down.

“Sorry, Bora just woke up.”

“We got the info.” Kibum announced ignoring Jonghyun family problems.  “Han has someone to help him now. The project is on again.”

“!” Jonghyun said “Oh I said in front of her….”

Jinki chuckled and even Kibum couldn’t help but smile a little.

“Who is the help? Maybe we could neutralize him.” Jonghyun asked. 

“It’s not a he. It’s a she!” Minho answered “Her name is Lee Audrey.”

Jonghyun didn’t answer and Key had to call him.

“What’s wrong you know her?” Jinki asked.

“Kinda.”

“Can we kill her?” Minho asked bending forward, his eyes on the road where Ace just passed their by.

“No. We definitely can’t.”

“Why?” Key asked.

“She is innocent probably.” Jinki said. “We don’t kill innocent people.”

“That and….we can’t touch her. It’s classified.” Jonghyun added.

Classified. That meant it had something to do with the old Lee Soo Man, Jonghyun father in law and the founder of the Team.

That also meant they couldn’t ask and only follow.

“Great. So we need to keep an eye on this Lee Audrey.”

“I could seduce her.” Minho suggested.

“No seducing her.” Jonghyun said quickly, too quickly. “I need to speak with him. Come back and we will all talk.”

Him, Lee Soo Man, the same one that barely left his bed and was too sick to help them anymore.

“This doesn’t sound good.” Jinki commented.

“What can a girl do anyway? She can’t be that dangerous.” Kibum laughed not knowing she would be his downfall. 

No one has ever seen a woman like you properly
Because the moment they lock eyes with you, it’s over

 

>//< OMG I DID IT...I posted my secret agents first chapter and omg im nervous...

lol I know i have more fics to end but but Im daydreamign about this fics for weeks ever since I dreamed with the honeymoon scene. I did some changes to it but yeah I had a pretty similar dream to that. Alex gave me ideas for the charatcers and story line and here it is. 

The main characters are Jinki and Key but Minho and the others are also very important. Ill try to develop their character well and write some passable action scenes. Although be warned this is still a romance and a funny view at secret agents lifes. lol 

Anyway hope you liked it and please support this story cos it special to me...

*bows* 

COMMENT OK?

(and susbscribe)