Chapter 7

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


AUTHOR POV

Yoonmi and Hana were the first one to wake up. Yoonmi gave Hana her dress to wear since her decision to stay at night was sudden  and she had no extra clothes with her. Yoonmi took shower in her room while Hana took shower in the guest room. Hana decided to make food . She went to the kitchen only to find Yoonmi has already begun preparing breakfast. "Yoonmi-ah let me help you." "Sure." Yoonmi was busy making omelette , while Hana made toast and juice. "Yoonmi-ah oppa is still sleeping?" "Yup." 'Let me take my last revenge. ' Hana thought. "Yoonmi you continue i'll go wake oppa up." "Sure. Thanks Hana." Hana headed towards Sungkyu and Yoonmi's room with a mischevious smile. 'Oppa here i come.' Hana went inside the room and saw Sungkyu was in deep slumber. She went inside the Bathroom and brought a bucket full of water. She went near Sungkyu and called his name twice . When she saw Sungkyu is not getting up, She dropped the whole bucket of water on him. Sungkyu woke up with a jolt when he felt the cold water on his face.  After calming down Sungkyu saw Hana laughing at him. "You?? What are you doing here?" "I had come to wake you up." "So why did you drop water on me?" "Because you didn't wake up when i called your name twice." "Hana. You..." Before Sungkyu could catch Hana , she ran out the door." Oppa it was my final revenge. Bye........" Hana ran down and into the kitchen. Hardly had she entered the kitchen when she started laughing . "Hana why are you laughing?" "I dropped a bucket full of water on oppa to wake him up." "What? "Yup" Yoonmi on hearing what Hana did also started laughing.  After the serving the breakfast Yoonmi went upstairs to call Sungkyu. She enterted the room and found Sungkyu was already in his office attire except his tie. She saw him struggling with the tie. "Oppa give me i'll do it." Yoonmi went towards Sungkyu. "When did you come? " "Just now." Sungkyu was looking at his wife face while she was fixing his tie. "Why did you send Hana instead of you to wake me up?" "Oppa she voluntered to wake you up." "Aish that girl she made me fully wet." "I know what she did." Yoonmi once again started laughing. "Yah its not ajoke huh..." "Oppa but its so funny that i can't stop laughing." "But i know how to make you stop laughing." Sungkyu suddenly kissed Yoonmi. At first Yoonmi was shocked with the sudden kiss but slowly melted in it. Sungkyu placed his one hand on her waist and pulled her closer. He deepen the kiss by nibling her lower lips. When Yoonmi felt his tongue asking for permission to enter she happpily gave it. Both shared their first hot kiss before pulling apart due to lack of breathe. "Sungkyu Placed his forhead against Yoonmi's and looked into his eyes. "This is the only  best thing that happened to me from the time Hana stayed with us till today. "Oppa don't say like that about her.  She is your sister." "She is a devil . Who does this to  her own brother. First she made you sit beside her during dinner, then made me sleep alone yesterday night .Aishh that girl. "Oppa let it go. Breakfast is ready and we are getting late also."

After breakfast Sungkyu dropped both of them one block away from the college. Once again he kissed Yoonmi's cheek before she got out of car. When Hana was getting out of car he called her. "Hana ." "Yup." "You took a good revenge sis but don't come to my house anymore." "What? you are denying your sis from coming to your house? " "Yup because you always dragged her away from me. " "It was because you teased me." "God when will the day come when i can w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter