Chapter 13

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey friends, I made some minor changes in chapter 12. I hope you read it once again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day Yoonmi was discharged. As soon as they reached home, Sunggyu went to their room and laid Yoonmi on the bed. "You rest. I'll go and cook something for you." "Oppa before you go , can you just pass me my laptop?" "No, you should rest. You can use your laptop later. " "Please Oppa. pretty please." Yoonmi showed her puppy eyes . And as usual Sunggyu fell for it. "You know i never fail to for that ." "Thats why i use oppa." Sunggyu sighed and gave Yoonmi his laptop before going out of the room. Yoonmi opened her emails and found message from her friend - purpleman. Looking at the name of the sender she wasted no time to open her message.

Purpleman- Hey . How are you? Its been a long time since we last talked with each other.

Yoonmi quickly gave reply to the message when she saw that her friend was also online.

Vivaforever- Hey. I'm sorry i couldn't give a reply yesterday.

Purpleman- Its okay. What are you doing?

Vivaforever- Resting. What are you doing?  Don't you have office today?

Purpleman- I am at my office only. Its just that our boss is absent so all employee are lounging around.

Vivaforever- Woah enjoy.

Yoonmi was busy chatting with her friend when Sunggyu entered the room. "Yoonmi." Yoonmi looked up from her laptop when she heard Sunggyu calling her. "Ohh oppa ." After giving Yoonmi her chicken soup Sunggyu went to sit beside her on the bed. "What are you doing?" "Chatting with a friend." Sunggyu looked at Yoonmi's laptop. "Who is purpleman?" "He is my friend." "He??" "Yeah oppa." "How you two know each other?" Sunggyu inquired Yoonmi. Inside he was feeling jealous knowing that Yoonmi was talking to a boy but he tried ver hard to hide his jealousy. "Ohh we have never met each other. We both had join Usher fancafe and through that fanclub we became friends." "Do you even know his real name?" "Yeah its Lee Howon." "What?? " Sunggyu asked in a shocked tone. "Oppa why are you so shocked?" "Because Hoya's real name is also Lee Howon and he is also an Usher fan." "Wohhh Oppa . That means I have been talking to Hoya oppa all this time." "Might be. BUt we are not so sure." For a moment Yoonmi was silent but then suddenly something struck her. "Oppa i'm sure its Hoya oppa." "How?" "I had asked this friend to come to our wedding . But he denied the invitation saying that on the same day his boss who is his bestfriend is getting and so he need to attend that. And now when i asked him if he is at office, he said that he is at office but is lounging around because his boss is absent. And oppa you have not gone to office today. So ..." "So it means He is Hoya only." Sunggyu completed Yoonmi's sentence. "But does he know that you are Lee Yoonmi as in my wife?" "No ." "Lets give him a shock." Sunggyu started his plan by taking Yoonmi's laptop. "I will chat with him."

Vivaforever- So tell me about your boss. I heard The great Kim Sunggyu is your boss.

Yoonmi laughed at what Sunggyu had written . "Why are you laughing?" " 'the great' oppa? Anybody would laugh reading that." Sunng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter