chapter 4

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR P.O.V

After the ceremony , Sungkyu and yoonmi got inside the car and headed towards kim mansion . Throughout the journey no words were spoken. Yoonmi was busy looking out of the car while Sungkyu had his eyes closed . Even though both were doing different things yet they were thinking the same thing - their marriage. Both were still unable to believe that they are married. After nearly 30 minutes their car came to an hault . Sungkyu was the first one to exit the car. He then went towards Yoomi side, opened the door for her and helped her to get out of the car since it would be difficult for her because of her dress.

" Mom, dad and Hana will come after taking care of some work at the ceremony place, so they are going to be late.", Sungkyu informed yoonmi. He then lead the way inside the house. when they reached the living room Sungkyu stopped and turned around to face yoonmi who was following him, "do you want to look around or take rest?" yoonmi stood there thinking what to do. Since Sungkyu didn't get answer from yoonmi he decided to head to his room, "If you want look around then call a maid to guide you and if you want to rest then my room is upstairs on the left hand side. I hope Yoonmi-ssi that you know we have share a room and i regret my inability in accompany you touring the house because i'm tired. " Sungkyu said and went upstairs. yoonmi was left alone. She was feeling lost being alone and decided that she will ask Hana the next day to help her in going around the house. She then went upstairs. When she reached Sungkyu room she stood there deciding whether to get in or not , After standing their for some time Yoonmi knocked the door. From inside she Heard Sungkyu saying "come in". Yoonmi opened the door and went inside and saw Sungkyu opening his tie. "Oh Yoonmi -ssi you don't have to knock before getting in. From today onwards this is your room also." "d-deh sungkyu-ssi" Yoonmi stood there looking at the ground while Sungkyu was taking out his clothes to change into. After sungkyu took out his clothes , he was going to the bathroom when he saw Yoonmi standing, He realized that she must be feeling awkward and lost since everything is new to her and so he decided to help her. "Yoonmi-ssi you must be feeling tired, you go get changed first then i'll change. Some of yours clothes have been brought and kept inside the cupboard. You take turn first , i'll wait." "No sungkyu-ssi you go i'll wait . You said you are tired so you should change first." "Its okay Yoonmi -ssi ladies first." Yoonmi knew since she can't win over him she took out her dress and went inside the bathroom. Ahter 15 minutes Yoonmi exited the bathroom. "Sunkyu -ssi i'm done. Sorry you had to wait ." "Its okay" Sungkyu went inside the bathroom while Yoonmi sat on the sofa which was placed at the coner of the room.


Sungyu room was simple. It had a sofa set in the left conner of the room. The bed was in the center and on both the side stood two side tables. In the right conner stood a book shelf which was filled with different genres of book. Yoonmi went to the book shelf and was looking at the books when sungkyu came out of the bathroom. He saw Yoonmi looking at the book shelf.  He realized that Yoonmi was wearing a shorts and a t-shirt, Looking at her milky legs suddenly Sungkyu mind went into the ert zone. He once again recalled their kiss and an urge to taste those smooth lips rose inside him. He tried hard to suppress it but was unable to do so. He knew that kissing his wife is not a sin but he was knowing that Yoonmi might not like it so he stopped his urge. He cleared his throat to let Yoonmi know that he was in the room. Hearing someone clearing their throat Yoonmi turned around only to find Sungkyu looking at her. Both their eyes met each other for a minute but then looked away, "I'm going to sleep." Sungkyu said and went to the bed. " Where i'll sleep Sungkyu-ssi?" Sungkyu was shocked hearing yoonmi question but then realized that yoonmi was young and knew nothing about marriage and stuff. "On the bed Yoonmi-ssi. But if you are feeling uncomfortable then i can sleep on the sofa you take the bed."  "No no its okay sungkyu-ssi you sleep on the bed i'll sleep on the sofa.." "No Yoonmi-ssi you might get back pain the next day.' "So can you sungkyu-ssi." "So we can do one thing we both will share the bed okay." "BUT....""If you uncomfortable then i'll... " "no no we'll share i don't want others to be in pain because of me." Yoonmi went towards the left side of the bed since Sungkyu was sleeping the right side. Before getting insidde the covers Yoonmi stood near the bed and was looked around searching for something. Sungkyu saw yoonmi standing, "what are you looking for yoonmi-ssi?" "Sungkyu-ssi do you have extra pillow ?" "Why" "To keep it between us because i have very bad sleeping habit and might keep my leg on you at middle of night unkwoningly and it might disturb you." "Sorry yoonmi-ssi i don't have it today , i'll bring it tomorrow , so can you adjust for tonight?" Yoonmi replied okay to sungkyu but deep  inside was worried that what will happen if she keep her leg on him, what if he got angry. With the worries Yoonmi got inside the covers. "Don't worry even if you keep your leg on mine i won't scold you or something." Both were facing against each other and sleeping. On hearing sungkyu's words yoonmi smiled a little. Deep inside Yoonmi was thankful to sungkyu for bring a gentlemen to her.
"Hes not bad , he treats me good i hope he would be the same even in the future, I think i can give a try to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter