Chapter 12

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days have already passed since the drinking incident. Hana went back home the very next day after the scolding night. Before going home she gave Yoonmi her wedding ring back and asked for forgiveness from her. Hana was feeling very guilty . Because of her Sunggyu was angry with Yoonmi. Since the incident Sunggyu has been avoiding Yoonmi. He deliberately went to office early in the morning before Yoonmi woke up and came back home late. Yoonmi tried to talk to Sunggyu but the latter would always avoid her. Yoonmi had become so stressed that her appetite has reduced and she was looking pale already.

It was the last week of classes before the winter vacation would begin. Everyone was busy discussing about their plans for the vacation , while Yoonmi had her head down and Hana was looking at Yoonmi. She was still feeling guilty, She wanted to help her friend but she can't. Its not like that she never tried. She once called Sunggyu to tell him the truth about everything but Sunggyu stopped her saying  its between him and Yoonmi and she shouldn't interfere.  "Yoonmi-ah i'm really sorry." Yoonmi on hearing her friend apologize  sat up and looked  at Hana . "Its not your fault Hana-ah. I should have not proposed the plan . And moreover i shouldn't have let you remove my wedding ring." "But..." "Its okay Hana. Its not your fault so don't feel guilty." "But Yoonmi because of me you are suffering . You are looking so pale. Are you skipping your meals?" "I don't  feel like eating Hana. I just miss him. I want to talk to him." "I'm sorry. Please don't skip meals . Lets go to cafeteria. You need to eat something." "I don't want to climb down the stairs just to go to cafeteria Hana. I'll eat later." "No. Please lets go Yoonmi . If you don't go and eat something now, i would think that you have still not forgiven me." "Hana..." "Please Yoonmi." Reluctantly Yoonmi followed Hana to the cafeteria. Yoonmi was following Hana. She was just two steps away from reaching the ground floor when suddenly her head starting spining. She tried to take the support of wall to stand straight. But before she could reach she slipped down from two stairs. "Ouchhh..." When Hana heard Yoonmi yell in pain she turned around to find Yoonmi sitting on the floor massaging her ankle. "Yoonmi what happened? How did you fell down?" Hana asked while helping Yoonmi to stand. " I don't what happened to me. Its just that my head started spinning so i was not able to see anything for sometime and then i slipped." "Lets go to the university clinic." Hana took Yoonmi to the clinic where the nurse checked  her leg. "It has sprained severely and moreover she is looking pale . You should take her to hospital to get proper dressing." Before the nurse went out, both thanked the nurse. "Yoonmi you wait here, i will call oppa and inform him about this." "No need Hana . Don't burden him . I will be fine.' "But he...' "No Hana don't tell him now. I will tell him at home." "Okay the you stay here i will call my driver so that he can come and take us to the hospital." Hana went out of the room  where Yoonmi was in. She took out the phone and called the person she thought should know whatever has happened to Yoonmi.

Sunggyu was busy going through some papers when he heard his phone ringing. He didn't even bother to look at the caller id and just picked up his phone. "Hello" "Oppa" "Ohh Hana what is it now. Are you once again calling me to the ..." "No oppa just listen to me. Yoonmi fell down and sprained her ankle." "What???..." Sunggyu stopped looking at the paper and paid full attention to the call. "How?? Is she okay?" "Oppa she slipped down from the stairs and sprained her ankle . the unversity nurse said that it is severe and to take her to the  hospital. I was going to call my driver now ..." "No need i'm coming." Sunggyu had already sarted his car engine. When he heard Yoonmi slipped down from the stairs he ran out of his office , took the elevator and went to his car. "But oppa nobody knows about us in the university .If you come our secret will be revealed." "Do you think Hana i will care about that when my wife is injured. I don't care. I'm coming." Hana sighed and kept the phone.

After keeping the phone Hana went inside. "Hana..." "Yoonmi are okay ? Can you bear the pain for some more time?" "Yeahh i think i can." After nearly 15 mins someone dashed inside the room. Yoonmi was shocked to see the person who was now trying to catch his breathe. "Oppa what are you doing here?"  Yoonmi was shocked to see him there. Without saying anything he went to Yoonmi and carried her in his arms. He took her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter