Chapter 6

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

Sungkyu and Yoonmi house:-

Yoonmi was the first one to wake up. She went into the bathroom to take a bath. It was monday and both would return back to their old schedule, Yoonmi to university and Sungkyu to office. After getting ready Yoonmi tried to wake Sungkyu up. "Oppa, Oppa get up." "5 more minutes please. " "Aniya oppa get up you'll be late." Sungkyu didn't reply anything and continued sleeping. Yoonmi  on seeing that Sungkyu was not going to wake up tried to pull the blanket . Sungkyu was holding the blanket tightly. Both were having a tug of war early in the morning when Sungkyu pulled Yoonmi's hand and she fell on him. When Sungkyu felt extra weight on he opened his eyes to find Yoonmi face extreme close to his. They both looked into each other eyes for few minutes and then Sungkyu planted a haste kiss on Yoonmi's lips. Yoonmi blushed and quickly got off and ran out the doors. She went to kitchen and stood against the refrigerator trying to calm her thumping heart. She decided to concentrate on making food to try to distract herself from thinking about the kiss. Though she liked the kiss but she can't help but blush whenever she thought of it.

Sungkyu came down wearing a black suit which complemented well with his  looks . Any  girl would fall for him if they saw him but unfortunately for those girls this man has already become a man of Lee Yoonmi , sorry Kim Yoonmi to be exact. Sungkyu halted at the entrance of kitchen when he saw Yoonmi. She was wearing  black jeans, white round neck  t-shirt, black jacket and black converse with her black glasses and a black watch. Sungkyu realised both were wearing black co-incidentle and he liked it very much. Unknowingly they were wearing type of couple dress. She was looking beautiful in black . She was so immersed in making food that she didn't realize Sungkyu's presence. He went closer to her and whispered in her ears. "You are beautiful." "Ahhhh" Yoonmi screamed and turned around to find Sungkyu laughing at her. "Yah oppa why are you scaring me? ""Yahh oppa? You are saying you husband YAHH? "Mian oppa hehehe." Yoonmi smiled sheepishly. "Oppa lets eat." "Hmm."

Both were eaing when Sungkyu asked Yoonmi which shocked her. "Yoonmi-ah you also have kept your real identity hidden from your classmates like Hana??" "Oppa how did you know?" "I just guess knowing how you both are similar to each other. So...." "So what oppa?" "Are you still going to keep it hidden? You know right our marriage was publicized and everyone knows of it." "Oppa i was not wearing my glasses and moreover i hade makeup on my face so nobody would know who i am." " But why both of you have kept it hidden from everyone. ?" "Not everyone oppa, our teachers know who we are but not our classmates." "But why?" "Because we don't want people to be friends with us just beacuse we belong to rich families. We don't want people to think we got into the college because of money. We want them to know our real self and our real talents." "Okay , i respect both of your decision." After finishing their breakfast both gt inside the car and headed toward their destination. Sungkyu would drop Yoonmi at her university first and then would go to his office. Even though Yoonmi said she could go by herself but Sungkyu didn't like the idea of her going alone so he decided he would drop her before going to Office.    

There was silence in the car. Sungkyu was riding while Yoonmi was looking out of the window. They were just a block away from Yoonmi's university when she told him to stopr the car. "Oppa please stop the car here." "But why? ""I'll walk from here. Its just a block away and if someone saw us together then they would know who Hana and i are. " "Ohh okay." "Then i'll go oppa bye." Yoonmi was just opening the car door when Sngkyu pulled her back and kissed her on her cheek. "bye" Yoonmi who was in daze cleared and went out of the car. While walking towards the university she was only thinking about the kiss. 'I need to get acquainted with kiss.' She thought to herself. She had just entered the university when she heard someone calling. "Yoonmi, Yoonmi-ah wait for me." She looked back to she Hana running towards her. "Yah yah Hana why are you running?" "I also don't know, heheh" Hana said and smiled."I was missing you during our classes. Let go it time for our classes." Both went inside their classes and took their seats which was beside each other. "Yoonmi-ah long time no see. Why were you absent?", Sehun one of her classmates asked Yoonmi . Yoonmi was tongue-tied, she didn't know what to say. "She went to jeju on a vacation with her family.' Hana replied on behalf of her. "Y... yeah i had gone to jeju." Yoonmi replied . "Ohh i thought something happened to you. Good that you are ok." "Thanks for your concern. " "No prob" Sehun said and went to his place as the professor had entered the class. As soon as the professor entered , he started taking attendance. "Oh Sehun" "present" "Yoon Hani" "Present" "Kim Hana" "Present" "Kim Yoonmi" Yoonmi chocked on her saliva when she heard Kim before her name.  "Sir, there's no Kim Yoonmi but Lee Yoonmi." One of the student replied. "But..." "Yes sir its Lee yoonmi. " The proffesor looked at Yoonmi when he heard her say that. On seeing Yoonmi making a pleading face he realised Yoonmi and Hana have still kept their identity hidden. "Ohh right its Lee Yoonmi, mian Yoonmi-ah i got confused."The proffesor after taking the attendance started the class. "Yoonmi-ah your identity was going to reaveal. its safe for now ." "Yeah i know." "But if its reveal what will happen?" "We'll see about it later. Let focus on our classes for now. ''Hmm.'

After three consecutive classes it was time for lunch break. "Lets go to cafeteria. i'm feeling hungry." "Okay Hana." Both went to cafiteria which was filled with srudents. They took their food and went to their usual seat. both were enjoying their when they heard something which caught their attention. The girls seating on the seat besides theirs were discussing about something which was printed in the article.  When Yoonmi looked at the cover page of the magazine she chok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter