Chapter 2

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR P.O.V

After biding goodbye to each other Yoonmi went to her class and SungKyu went to his office as he got an emergency call . When he reach the office he immediately went into the meeting room. He saw everything was prepared and all the H.O.D ( head of deparment) were already seated. After five minutes the investors entered and the meeting started. The meeting went on smoothly for 3 hours. And it came to a successful end with the investors deciding to invest in the new projest. Sungkyu and the head of the investors shook their hands as a sign of agreement. Everyone was going out of the meeting room when suddenly Sungkyu ordered head of 6 departments to stay behind. And they were Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo(L) and sungjong, bestfriends of SungKyu also known as Infinite.


"Hyung what happen? Why did you made us stay behind?" Woohyun asked Sungkyu. Sungkyu wanted to reveal about his marriage to them. He sank down into his seat with a worried and hesitant expression. "Hyung what is it? You know you can tell us anything,right?" Hoya said, trying to make Sungkyu spill whatever he wanted to say. After sometime Sungkyu said, "I know I can tell you anything . But I don't know how to say it." "Hyung what did you do? Are you in the trouble?" Myungsoo asked with a notorius smile, trying to make fun of the older. "Yah, I don't cause trouble its you who always cause trouble and i have save your ." "Hyung i know i was just teasing you, okay now say what is bothering you?" " You guys know how much strict my father is  and nobody can ever say No to his decision , right?" "Yup.", everyone replied in chorus. " Today morning he informed me which was more like an order, that I'm going to get married ."  "woah Hyung congrates.Atlast you won't have to spend your live alone, finally! someone would be there to accompany grandpa Gyu during his oldage.", Sungyeol said which made everyone except Sungkyu to burst into laughter ."But guys you don't understand , i'm getting married this saturday, so quick and i don't even know her. We are strangers." "Who is this stranger , Hyung?" Dongwoo asked. "Well technically we are not strangers , means i have met her two or three times since she is Hana's bestfriend but we never spoke even a word to other." "Well Hyung you know you can't do anything about it, you have to get married and you can get to know each other the marriage." , Sungjong said with a smile. "yah kiddo you are right but it won't easy . Aish , lets just drop the topic. BTW today after at lunch break be free we have to go buy the tux and i have to pick Hana and Yoonmi also. You guys have to accompany me." "Okay Hyung, but whose Yoonmi?" Hoya asked  Sungkyu curiously. "Oh , Yoonmi is Hana's beastfriend and my future, you know." "Yes Hyung we understood, she is your future wife and our future sister-in- law." Woohyun said with a smile.


YoonMi P.O.V

 

The bell rang indicating our classes were over, but i never wanted it to end. Why? Because now we have to go to the bridal shop and once again i have to face the reality , that i'm getting married . While i was putting my things Hana came up to me and stood beside my desk. "Yoonmi- ah palli  remember we have to go to the bridal shop and my brother must be waiting for us."  "Just a moment Hana." After packing my thing we both went out of our class and headed towards the entrance. When we reach near the gates we saw seven cars parked infront of our college and seven men were standing, each leaning against one one car. Among those seven men i could only recognise SungKyu-ssi. "Oh infinite Oppas are here ." Hana said with too much enthusiasm. She took my hand and dragged me with her towards them. When we reached near them Hana left my hand and greeted the other six men. "Annyeong oppa, long time no see." "Hana annyeong , seriously you have changed so much, " , one of them said to Hana and hugged her. I felt awkward as i knew none of them. Suddenly I was brougt back to reality when i felt someone standing infront of me. I lift my head to see SungKyu-ssi standing infront of me. "Annyeonghaseyo YoonMi-ssi, i'm sorry. You must be feeling out of place , right? don't worry these are friends , like brothers actually. " Sungkyu-ssi said . On hearing what SungKyu-ssi said to me all other men stood infront of me and started introducing themselves. "Annyeong YoonMi-ssi i'm woohyun." "I'm Hoya." "I'm Dongwoo." "I'm Myungsoo but you can call me L ." "I'm sungyeol.' "And i'm the maknae sungjong ." "ahh de annyeonghaseyo YoonMi imida." I greeted them. " Okay guys introduction over , let go to the bridal shop cause we have meeting to attend later. " Sungkyu - ssi said and went near his car. I stood there not knowing which car to enter. Hana on seeing me stand like a fool said to me, "YoonMi-ah what happen why are you standing there?" "I don't know which car to enter." ' Obviously you'll go with Sungkyu oppa .Go he is waiting." I awkwardly went towards his car and stood near the passenger sit door. I was feeling nervours and at the same time it felt awkward to open the door and get inside. SungKyu -ssi on seeing standing like dumb outside opened the door. "Yoonmi-ssi please get inside." "ddeh? ahh deh, i'm sorry." I bowed and got in side the car.


AUTHOR P.O.V

The atmosphere inside the car was totally awkward . Both wanted to get rid of the awkwardness but didn't know what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter