chapter 3

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 Finally the day came ,Sungkyu’s and Yoonmi’s “Wedding Day “ for which everyone was waiting  except  for yoonmi and sungkyu themselves but somehow Sungkyu acepted this marriage and was ready to take yoonmi as his responsibility and also he cannot disobey his father  as for yoonmi she still wanted this marriage not to happen .

Yoonmi P.O.V

Everywhere was chaos. The stylist was busy preparing me into the most beautiful bride in this world when she finished with everything i looked at the mirror and i could’nt believe at myself that i can look so beautiful ,”unnie is this me “? I asked my stylist ,”yes it’s you and you are already so pretty that i don’t have to do anything just add little makeup ,u have always neglected your beauty you should not think yourself less than anyone “.”thank you unnie for giving me strength eventhough you are my stylist but you have always treated me like your sister and comforted me whenever i needed you  “. “no need to thank me you know that i am always with you whenever you need me”.After few seconds later my mother came inside the room.”o dear you look so lovely ,i can’t believe that you have already   grown up so  beautifully and now  you are  getting married”.Hearing this I got emotional and I immediately  hugged her , the feeling of leaving her and my family was frightening me but she comforted me .”dear don’t cry and destroy your makeup and besides that if your are getting nervous of leaving us don’t feel it because we are always with you “.Then my father came into the room to take me  to the venue I took his hand and when we entered the church. Everyone was looking at me . Nervously I tighten my grasp on my father’s arm . Seeing me so nervous my father  put his hand on my hand and smiled at me to lessen my nervousness eventhough he is strict but whatever he has done for me till now were right for my future and I am happy that he is my father.And when I look up to the aisle   sungkyu-ssi was standing there handsomely and his friends too whom he say his  “infinite brothers”.when I reached to the end of the aisle my father gave my hand to sungkyu-ssi and told him “please take care of her”then he said “don’t worry I always will”,the way he said those words I felt that he truly meant it.

Priest P.O.V

The ceremony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter