Chapter 5

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

After 4 hour flight Sungkyu and Yoonmi landed in the airport of capital city of Manila . Since the airport was crowded with people , thaywere having a hard time reaching the main gate. On looking at the such big crowd Sungkyu held Yoonmi's hand in his and leaded the way."Tightly hold my hand otherwise we'll get seperated from each other." Yoonmi blushed on hearing Sungkyu's word and tried to hide her face from him so as to not to get caught blushing. Both after great difficulty got out of airport and hired a cab which would take them to the hotel.On the way to the hotel Sungkyu was busy looking at the scene when he felt a load on his shoulder.he turn his head toward his left side to find Yoonmi's head was resting on his shoulder and she was in deep sleep. 'She must be tired .' Sungkyu thought and let her rest her head on his shoulder.He once again turned his head to look out the window but this time with a smile.

Yoonmi was in deep slumber when she suddenly felt the car came to an hault. She opened her and found herself resting her head on Sungkyu's shoulder , she quickly sat straight when she realised her position. "I'm sorry , you shoulder must be hurting oppa." "Its okay you don't have to feel sorry. You are my wife Yoonmi-ah you can rest your head on  my shoulder." Sungkyu replied while looking at her with a smile. He couldn't stop smiling looking at his wife being so shy. He was slowly liking this marriage, He was happy to get such a beautiful wife who was young yet understanding.

Both got out of the car , took their luggages and went into the hotel to check-in. "Welcome sir and maam , how may i help you?" The receptionist welcomed them with a warm smile. "Room is booked under mr and mrs kim." "Wait sir let me check." While Sungkyu was getting the room key Yoonmi used that time to check the hotel. From outside it was clearly visible it was a 7-star hotel . And its interior design were mesmerising, A chandellier was hanging from the roof above the lobby. Yoonmi was busy looking at the interior design when she heard Sungkyu calling her. She went near him and saw that he has already got the keys. Both followed a bell boy who took them to their room. After placing their bags inside the room, the bell boy bowed and left them alone. It was  a honeymmon suit with coloured scented candle decorating every single conner of the room. Silence was filled inside the room. Suddenly everything became awkward around them. Both wanted to break the awkwardness and Yoonmi was first to tear it apart. "I'll go freshen up." She quickly took out few  clothes from her bag and ran into the Washroom. Sungkyu heaved  a sigh. He went to his luggage and took out his clothes. While waiting for Yoonmi to come out he took out his phone to keep if any messages and calls had come, As soon as he switched on his phone A message popped up. It was a message from sister.  'Oppa enjoy your trip with Yoonmi, But if hurt my best friend even  a little i'll killl you and i'm serious.' Sungkyu quickly replied her back. 'You are threatening your oppa?' 'Yeah.' 'Yah did you forget that i'm older than you?' 'i never have forgotten that you are older than me grandpa Gyu' Sungkyu eyes widened when he saw the last message from Hana "Bwoh Grandpa gyu .Let me teach this girl a lesson." 'Yahh you are calling me a  grandpa ? Wait and watch what i'll do. I'll tell myungsoo what you did to him.' Hardly did Sungkyu send the message to Hana when Yoonmi came out of the wasroom. "Oppa you should freshen up." "Yeah." Sungkyu got up and went inside the washroom.

Yoonmi was putting some lotion when she heard Sungkyu's phone ringing. She decided not to pick it up since Sungkyu might get angry . But when she heard the phone ringing once again she thought it night be urgent. She went near the other side bed table where Sungkyu had left his phone. When she saw that the caller was none other than Hana she picked it up. Hardly had she picked up when she heard Hana angry voice on the other side. "Yah oppa if you reveal my secret i'll kill y.." "Hana-ah its me, Yoonmi. Oppa is inside the washroom. What happened? why are you so angry?" "Ohh Yoonmi-ah ani..aniya its nothing , just sibling fight. So tell me how was your flight?" "It was okay. Hana-ah i'm gonna miss so many classes , what to do ?" "YAHH you are still thinking about classes. Just enjoy your trip and don't worry i'll give you my notes." "Thank you Hana-ah." "Its okay now i'm going i don't want to disturb you anymore. Bye" "Bye" Just Yoonmi kept the phone on table when Sungkyu came out of the washroon. Seeing Yoonmi keeping back his phone he realised it was his phone that was ringing when he was inside the washroom. "Oppa i'm sorry i picked up your phone without your permission." "Nahh its okay , but who was it ?" "Hana." "What was she saying?" "She was sounding angry but when she came to know it was me she kept quiet. On hearing that Hana was angry Sungkyu at once knew he has to be carefull for now because knowing his sister he knows anytime revenge can be taken by her that too not small but very big. "Let her be i'll take care of her. Lets order something for dinner." "hmm" The couple after their Dinner drifted off to sleep .

From the next day onwards the couple began their tour. For the next four they enjoyed every single moment . Sometime they walked on the sand admiring the sea and Sometime they spent their time watching late night movies. Both created many memories together but their was a special one which both held in their heart as the most beautiful one.


It was on the third night when they were enjoying their dinner on a cruise. After the dinner both accompanied the other  couples on the dance stage as they were invited by other couples to join them. Both being polite accepted it. A slow song was playing and the whole atmosphere was romantic and suddenly fireworks started. Both got startled but then continued their dance while looking into each others eye. Slowly and slowly Sungkyu moved his face closer to Yoonmi and Kissed her. Sungkyu slowly savoured her lips and nibbled her lower lip. He wrapped his one hand around her waist and place the other on her neck and pulled her closer. Yoonmi was surprised at the sudden kiss but deep inside she knew she liked it .


AFTER 4 DAYS:-

After the 4 day trip both were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter