Chapter 11

Fated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Yoonmi woke up with a massive headache. She looked around trying to figure where she was. When she saw familiar room colour, curtains , she realised she was in her room. 'How come I am here. From what i remeber i was at club. Who brought me here?' Yoonmi said in whisper while massaging her head. She turned her head to find Hana sleeping . "Hana , wake up." Yoonmi shook Hana to wake her up. "Hana-ah wake up." Hana woke up with a heavy head. She sat up rubbing her eyes. "Where are we?" Hana asked Yoonmi, still rubbing her eyes. "At home." "What ?? How come we got here?" "Don't know. Lets take  bath and go downstairs to see if someone is there who can answer our question." "You are right Yoonmi."


After Getting ready both went downstairs only to find the house empty."No ones here Yoonmi-ah." Hana informed Yoonm. "Hana i'm having massive headache. lets eat something first please then we will try to solve this mystery." Yoonmi went inside the kitchen with Hana following her. Suddenly Hana bumped into Yoonmi , when the latter stopped in her tracks without warning. "Ahhh Yoonmi why did you stop." When she didn't hear any reply from Yoonmi, Hana looked at Yoonmi and found her standing all stoned in shock. "Yoonmi what happened?" Yoonmi didn't say anything but pointed her finger at the refrigerator. Hana looked at where Yoonmi was pointing and found a note stuck to the refrigerator. Hana took the note and gasped when she read the content or to be more accurate- reading from whom it was written.

You both better be at home when i come back. Hana don't you even try to go back home. We have very important topic to dicuss.
                                       - Sunggyu

FLASHBACK

The INFINITE boys supported the girls so that they can walk. They reached Sunggyu's house and were just going to open the door when someone from inside opened the door. Everyone was surprised as well as frightened to see that person. Everyone become stoned looking at the person. Deep inside the six boys were very feeling sympathy for the girls after they saw the person standing infront of them.

"Hyung, you are back?" It was only thing that could come out from Hoys's mouth when he saw Sunngyu standing infront of him looking worried. "Yes . But what are .." Sunggyu stopped in between when he saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol supporting Yoonmi and Hana to stand. "What happen to them? Why are they like this ? Are they drunk?How did you find them?" "Hyung can we please answer you after we place them on the bed?" "Ohh yeah." Sunggyu carried Yoonmi in bridal style and went to his room. While Myungsoo followed Sunngyu from behind with Hana in his arms. Both after placing the girls on the  bed went downstairs. "Now tell me what had happened?" "Hyung we had gone to a club and after we had enjoyed we were just ..." And so Woohyun went on telling the whole story. After telling what had happened the boys went back to their houses. Sunggyu went to back to the room where the girls where sleeping. He could feel his anger rising."I will talk to them tomorrow." Sunggyu said and went to the guest room to sleep as Hana was sleeping in his place.

FLASHBACK END

Both got goosebumps reading it. Both looked at each other with fear in their eyes. "When did oppa come back ? I thought he was going to be back today evening." Hana said with her trembling lips. "Hana-ah what are we going to do ? What will oppa do?" "I don't know Yoonmi-ah. Theres only one thing we can do." "What is that?" "Pray." "Hana-ah ..." . Both the girls were deadly scared. Hana knew her brother never gets angry , but when he does nothing can  calm his anger. Both the firl spent the whole day thinking what would happen with them when Sunggyu will come back. Yoonmi was so frightened that she even forgot to wear her wedding ring.

When the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter