The black dress

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. It would be nice if you could leave a comment :) I'm sorry for mistakes.

You all were laying down at the couch preparing to sleep. You were laying beside Sungyun and Tae beside Jimin. “Hei Minyoung” She whispered. “Hm?” “Jimin is very cute” You rolled your eyes. “Really?” Jimin chuckled. Sungyun got red like a tomato. “Oh noo why did he hear it” She put a hand over . You shook your head. “Yes, Jiminie is cute” Tae added. Jimin fist bumped Tae on the arm. “Yah! I gave you a compliment!” He pouted. You chuckled about this two jerks. Soon you feel asleep.

After a while you woke up because you had to go  urgently to the toilet. As you come back you were eyeing Jimin and Taehyung. Tae was hugging Jimin. It looked so cute!! “I can see you, MinMin” Tae was whispering suddenly. “Tae, don't scare me!" You hissed. He was laughing. He released Jimin. “You looked so cute together.” “I know I'm cute” He was showing his adorable smile. You both went to the kitchen and were drinking some water. “Minoyoung?” “Hm?” “Are you okay with it?” “With what?” “With.. Sungyun and Jimin?” You gulped. “Y-Yes” “Because I think t-” You interrupt him. “I'm okay don't worry” You tried to smile. Maybe.

It took long until you fell asleep again, you had too much thoughts. Someone was pinching your arm. “Hey sleephead wake up” The voice was soft. You were yawing and stretched out your arms and legs. You rubbed your eyes. “How late is it?” You asked while your eyes were still closed. “Its 11am” You shut open your eyes. You saw in front of you a chuckling Jimin. “11am!?” You asked in shock!” “Haha” He was laughing. “You just had to saw your face” You blinked your eyes in confusion. “I was kidding its 9am but the others are awake and  I thought I should wake you up.” He smiled. You glared at him. “Babo..but thank you.” he offered you a hand to stand up. You walked into the kitchen to the others. “Good morning” Tae and Sungyun said. “Goo-d” You were yawing. “Morning” You smiled. “Minyoung” Sungyun clinched at your arm. “We had a great idea. We could make pancakes for the breakfast!” Your started to smile and nodded. “It was my idea because I know you are loving pancakes.” Taehyung announced proudly.

“I will make the dough.” Sungyun said. “I will help you” Jimin offered. She was smiling. “Minyoung and I will make apple puree” Tae was smiling at you. “Provided you have apples” Tae asked. “I have apples.” You said.“Great” You gave Taehyung some apples. You started to peel the apples and cutting it. Tae the song BANG BANG BANG from Big Bang. You two danced to the song. You had always fun with him. “BANG BANG BANG!” He was shouting and stood up and cut the apple.. he seemed like a Ninja. “Tae calm down” “But I'm a Ninja” You had to laugh. “Ninja Tae sit down.” You laughed. “Jimin noo”. Sungyun was shouting from behind. You watched backwards to them. It seemed like Jimin wanted to put down some dough at Sungyun's head. “Noo” she pushed him softly away. Jimin was smiling. “Come here” “Jimin noo” she was laughing. You looked away. Tae noticed it. “Hey” he smiled. “Its okay..” you said. “Then tell me why you look sad?” “I dont look sad..Tae” “Of course..” You looked at the ground. He put up your chin with his fingers. Taehyung showed you his smile.

You put down the Nutella at the table. “I think we have everything.” You said satisfied and sat down at your chair. “Have a good meal” Tae shouted and started to eat. “No man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter