Ilhoon crossed your way

Will jealousy win?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I uploaded the next chapter^.^ i hope you will like it.. something between Ilhoon and Jimin is going on..

“Ah.. is it like this?” His eyes stared into yours. “Are you sure?” “Of course!” You stated. “He bit his upper lip. “ off!” Taehyung said. He dragged you away. Jimin and Ilhoon stared at each other. Jimin fists were still clenched. They both has to really hate each other you thought… and only because of a girl in the past.. you don’t want to admit it but you wanted the same.. you want that someone is fighting for you that someone is liking you.. but no boy would like a girl like you.. they are liking girls like Sungyun..You breathed hardly.  "Are you okay?" Tae asked. You nodded. You turned back, Jimin still stood at the same spot same as Ilhoon."What is their problem?" Tae shrugged with his shoulders. You got worried about Jimin. You walked back, Tae was following you.
"Just shut the up!" Jimin yelled. "Noo.." Ilhoon chuckled. Jimin was on his way to hit Ilhoon. "JIMIN!" You screamed his name. He looked into your directions. Taehyung dragged Jimin away. You glared at Ilhoon. "Jimin calm down" Taehyung said. "I hate this boy..arghh" He whispered. Ilhoon smirked and walked off with the other boys.  Actually you wanted to ask him.. why he got this angry... but you didn't want to bother him now. "Are you okay?" You asked. "Maybe.." he mumbled.  You looked to Taehyung , he shrugged his shoulders. The boys wallked with you to your house, you always said they don't have to do that, but they always wanted it. You unlocked the door and bid them goodbye. You entered your home.

You layed yourself in your bed, you thought about the scene between Jimin and Ilhoon.. what was their problem? You wanted to know it! You put out your phone and wrote Jimin You: Jimin did you arrive at home? J:Yes, I arrived at home.. You: I'm curious about the incident. What was this between you and Ilhoon? What did h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter