A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CHAPTER :))

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmi opened her eyes as the sunlight shone from the window. She stretched herself under the covers. When she glanced at the clock on her bedside table, she got up abruptly when she saw it was already past eight in the morning. "Darn, why I'm always getting up so late? This is a bad habit already!" She mumbled. She noticed the house was quiet so her parents must be out already. She smacked her head. "Why can't I get up early?!"

She went to the bathroom and took a five-minute shower. *Whew, that was fast!* She thought as she put on her clothes. She glanced again at the clock and she panicked. She's really late! She and Hyemi has something to do today. *Sorry, Hyemi!* She thought. She sprayed perfume and puckered her lips and put some lipstick. *Now, I'm good to go.* She grabbed her bag on the bed and jumped towards the door. But she was shocked at what she had just found on the floor.

She couldn't contain the gasped coming out from . Her lips suddenly curved into a smile. She bit her lower lip as she picked the heart-shaped bouquet. She read the message on the scented card.

 

For my very special girl

Happy birthday..

I love you..

 

Myung Soo ♥

 

She giggled. Myung Soo never failed when it comes to surprises. Yes, it's her birthday today. Just five days before Christmas. She went inside her room again and put the bouquet in the middle of her bed. She headed out again and she was greeted again with another surprise when she passed in the living room. A big brown teddy bear was sitting on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter