Concerned Myung Soo and The Six Teasers

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     "WAIT." He stopped her, grabbing her arm. "Why are you limping?" He asked with a hint of concern in his deep voice. *Wow, he's concern*  She thought. She looked at him and he was frowning at her.

                    "I.. uh, I knocked my foot on our table this morning." She answered.

                    "And you're going somewhere with your foot aching? Stay home, will you?"

                    Wait, was he scolding her? "Um, I'm going to buy some medicine to ease the soreness. I'm not going somewhere else, Myung Soo-yah." She said.

                    He sighed as he looked down at her foot. She was wearing flip flops so he saw her wound. She saw him winced. Her toenail was swollen and was violet in color. "Does it hurt?" He asked, looking at her. She nodded. "You should have put gauze bandage." He said.

                    "That's why I'm going to the drug store." She said.

                    A whistle interrupted them and she saw the members of Infinite, not far from them, waving. "Yah, L! Time to go. We still have practice!" The leader yelled as they approached them.

                    "Ohh, he's with Youngmi." Said Sung Jong with a smirk on his face. "Wanna come with us at the practice room, Youngmi-yah?" He asked. She was about to open when Myung Soo shut her up.

                    "No, she can't." Myung Soo said. "She's injured and she will stay home."

                    "Ahh, kill-joy." Seong Yeol retorted.

                    "Nah, L is always selfish." Hoya said.

                    "Er, actually I'm quite busy today." She said.

                    "Where are you heading?" Dong Woo asked. "You have a date with L?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter