Myung Soo, the Handsome Nurse

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     "WHAAT?" She was stunned. "Are you insane? Dad's gonna kill you if he'll find out you're here!"

                    He shrugged. "He knows already that I'm here."

                   "WHAAT?" Her brain exploded. "Wait, how did you know I'm sick?"

                   He smiled. "Luckily, I bumped Hyemi at a store. Then she told me that you're sick so I told Sunggyu hyung that I will skip practice today coz I'm gonna take care of you."

                   "What?" Darn! Her vocabularies were gone and only one word left - what.

                   He grinned. "I'm going to take care of you, arasso?" He pinched her cheek. "How come did you get sick?" He mumbled. *Oh my! He's going to take care of me? Wow, I have a handsome nurse! Then I want to be sick forever.*

 

 

                         Youngmi never realized she was actually staring at her handsome nurse when he turned his head towards her. She blinked. She blushed when she saw from the corner of her eyes his lips curved into a smile. She fidgeted her fingers instead. Myung Soo was making porridge for her. Darn! Her mother just went away, leaving her alone with him. Well, Hyemi was in her room applying colored polish on her perfect nails. Her cousin really wanted to stay at her house!

                  "Here." Her thoughts were cut off by his voice. He slid a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter