In The Club

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    Youngmi suddenly let go of the frying pan she was holding when she realized she was not using a pot holder.  It caused a loud thud that can be heard from the entire house. "Ouch!" She yelped as she noticed her finger burned. Her mom rushed to the kitchen.

                   "What happened, Youngmi-yah?" Her mom asked. "Why are you dropping things lately? Last night you dropped your plate. You even dropped your phone on the toilet and now, the frying pan. What's got into you? It's like your mind is out of nowhere."

                  She sighed. Yeah, she's really out of her mind since yesterday evening when Myung Soo told her he likes her. She didn't even sleep a wink and she felt like a walking zombie today. Her mind can't think of anything except him, ONLY HIM. Poor, her fragile heart! She sighed again as she remembered it.

                   "I like you, Youngmi." He said. 

                   Her heart pounded roughly as she digested his words. Oh-em-gee! He likes her? She wanted to say something in return but it seems like she swallowed her tongue. Wait, what would she say? That she like him, too? No, she wouldn't say that! That isn't her cup of tea!

                   She gulped. "I...um, I...T..thanks for the ride, M.. M...." She stuttered. She can't even say his name. Darn it! "S...See you again.. um, w..when I see you." She felt totally stupid! Without waiting for his reply, she flew inside her house.

                   "YAH!" Her mom screamed in her ear that made her twitched.

                   "Omma!" She complained. "Don't shout directly in my ear!"

                   "Why would I not shout? I'm talking to you but you're not listening to me!" She handed a phone in front of her. "Hyemi called. She wants to talk to you." She reached for the phone.

                   "Hyemi?" It was her cousin. She wondered why she called.

                   "Youngmi, I miss you.." Hyemi said on the other line. "Want to go clubbing with me tonight?"

                    "Uh-"

                   "Please don't say no." She could see Hyemi pouted her lips.

                   "Hmmm.. Okay."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter