Definitely A Continuation :)

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Youngmi watched intently on the TV screen as Infinite performed Be Mine at Music Core one sunny afternoon, hoping to catch a glimpse of Myung Soo. It's been a week since she met him. From that day his dog jumped over her, she didn't see him the day onwards. Infinite was so busy flying to Japan and back to Korea again. So she ended up stuck in her house eating her boredom since her parents were still nowhere to be found.

                   Myung Soo's face flashed on the screen and she squealed at the top of her lungs as a gush of excitement washed over her. Excitement because she was going to see him again coz Infinite were now back again. The screen flashed Myung Soo biting his lower lip at his singing part. The air she breath snagged in as electricity ran through her veins. Goodness! He was turning her into a lunatic fan girl!

                   An idea popped in her brain. She ran from the couch to her bedroom and snatched Infinite's album she brought two weeks ago. She beamed. "I'm going to see you, Myung Soo!" She kissed the album. "Wait for me!" Squealed as she dressed herself in a pleasing way enough for him to notice her. Er, does she sound so seductive? *I don't give a hoot* She shrugged.

 

                   Youngmi's heart pounded so roughly as she headed to Infinite's waiting room. She stopped as she reached the door. She was having second thoughts, actually. What if Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter