Bae, the Hero

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Youngmi was panting but she wouldn't stop running. The paparazzi were just behind her and she'll surely get caught if she will stop running. She was almost at Infinite's dorm. She'll be doomed if the boys weren't at their dorm. *Myung Soo-yah!!!!*

                     Her eyes went wide when she saw the boys going inside their vans. *OMO-yah! Where are they going?* She panicked. "YAHHH!! Sung Jongiiee!!" She screamed and since Sung Jong was the last one to enter the van, she called his name from the top of her lungs.

                     Thank God, he turned his head towards her and she noticed his eyes went wide. He must have called Myung Soo because his head popped out from the van. "Help me!!" She screamed once more. She saw Myung Soo went out of the van the same moment she tripped that made her fell flat on the face. "Ouch.." She groaned.

                     Without looking up, she heard a dog's bark. Her head snapped up and she saw Myung Soo's bestfriend, Bae, running towards her. When Bae reached her, the dog snarled at the paparazzi, showing its sharp teeth that made all of them moved away from her. She wanted to kiss Bae later. Because of him, the paparazzi didn't got the chance to be near her. Bae kept on growling at the annoying paparazzi. Her attention shifted to the hot fluid running from the right side of her forehead. Curious, she touched and fear engulfed her when she saw blood.

                     Infinite came up to her and Myung Soo helped her up. "God, you're bleeding.." He muttered. He reached for his hanky and put it right on her wound. Then he glared at the paparazzi.

                     "We just wanted to know who she is.." One of the paparazzi said but jerked backwards as Bae snarled at them.

                     "You want to be bitten by my dog?!" Myung Soo snapped. "Get out of here! All of you! Stop following her!" She can say he's super mad by the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter