Under the Starry Sky Near Han River

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Youngmi was sitting on the hood of Myung Soo's car, facing the Han River while he was leaning on it beside her. They both escaped from the club and away from that stupid, bad breath ahjussi. "Are you okay?" He looked at her.

                     She nodded. "You shouldn't do that, Myung Soo-yah. We never know that ahjussi have backups."

                     "I can't just let him do that to you." He said. "I should protect you." She was shocked. Did he really say that or her mind was just playing tricks on her?

                     She gulped. "Uh, t..thanks Myung Soo-yah for your concern but I just don't want you to get hurt."

                     He smiled as he pinched her cheek lightly. "Let's just forget it okay? And don't go to clubs anymore."

                     She smiled at him but then gasped when she remembered something. "Oh my gosh! I left Hyemi at the club!" She exclaimed in alarm. How could she forget about her cousin? Damn it! His phone rang then he held it to his ear.

                "Hyung.. Uh, I'm with Youngmi here at the Han River Park. No.. wait.. let me talk.. Can you just shut up for a sec, hyung?.. We left the club coz I almost got a fight with a big man. I initiated the fight... wait, I'm not yet finish.. let me talk! Youngmi almost got into trouble okay? That ahjussi harrassed her of course i'm gonna protect her. Okay.. we'll wait for you here... Wait, have you noticed a girl approached on our table? She's Youngmi's cousin. Really? Haha.. Bad luck for Sung Jong... Oh, okay.. Yeah, hyung.. We'll wait here." He said then he cut the call.

                     "Did they noticed my cousin?" She asked.

                     An amuse grin was written on his face. "You're cousin actually threw a drink on Sung Jong's face."

                     She groaned inwardly. "I felt sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter