Him And That Girl AGAIN

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                       "YAH!" Youngmi woke up when she heard Hyemi's voice outside her bedroom. "Open up, Youngmi-yah! What are you doing there?? Open up!!" She jerked when she banged the door. What on earth was happening to her cousin?

                 She got up from her bed and roughly opened the door. "What is your problem, Hyemi?!" She snapped.

                 Hyemi sighed. "Thank God, you open the door. I thought you're hanging yourself or cutting your pulse."

                 Her jaw-dropped. What did she just said? "What?" The words came out from without a sound.

                 "I thought you killed yourself." She said as she went inside her room and sat on the bed.

                 "You're nuts, Hyemi. I won't do that to myself." She chirped. Hyemi pressed her lips together and she was looking at her as if she just grown two heads. "And why are you looking at me like that?"

                 "You look mess. Wanna go out with me?" She beamed.

                 "You've just arrived and now you wanted to go out again?" She scoffed.

                 "I don't want you to cry and cry around here, my dear cousin. C'mon! Going out wouldn't hurt." She pouted. "I promise we'll not go inside the club. I had enough experience."

                 It's her turn to grin. "What is exactly happened between you and Sung Jong? You never told me about it. I thought, we should not k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter