Together With Kim Myungsoo In His Car

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    Youngmi checked her watch. It's already six in the afternoon and she was with infinite at their practice room. The fan meeting ended and the boys decided to bring her to Woollim Entertainment first to have some snacks.

                     "Oh, you want to go home now, Youngmi-yah??" Sunggyu asked. He probably saw her taking a look at her watch. She nodded shyly. "Yah! L, drive her home. It's six already." He said.

                     "Oh, no. It's okay. I can -"

                     "No." He insisted. "L's got a car." He winked.  Myung Soo appeared and he looked at her. *Darn it!*

                     He reached for her. "C'mon. I'll drive you home." He said, flashing her a dashing smile that melted her heart, probably lungs too. She just looked at his hand stretched right before her as if his hand has dirt or something. "I don't bite." He said, grinning.

                She smiled shyly as she reached for his hand. His hand on hers makes her heart thumped even more. *Oh my!*

                    "Now, they're holding each others hand." Sung Jong said with a smirk.

                    "And what's next after holding hands?" Hoya asked knowingly.

                    "Kissing!!!!" Dong Woo screamed.

                    *Argh!! Can't the teasing ever stopped?*

 

 

                  Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter