Together With Infinite Plus Realization

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      "Where are you going, Youngmi?" Sunggyu asked her. And all of them shut their mouths as if they were anticipating her answer.

                      "I..um, I actually don't have any idea." She said shyly. "I was bored and my parents are out so I decided to have some fun but I don't know where to go."

                      "You want some fun right? How about if you'll go with us today." Sung Jong said.

                      "Uh, where?" She asked.

                      "We have a fan meeting." Hoya said, grinning.

                      "Um, I.. Is it okay, Myung Soo-yah if I'll go with you?" She looked at him.

                      "It's okay with me as long as you'll call your parents and tell them that you're coming with us." He said with a smile on his handsome face. She smiled as she reached for her cellphone and made a phone call to her mom. She moved a little far from them.

                      "Omma," She said the moment her mom answered the phone. "I'm going out with Myung S-" She winced as she heard her mother squealed on the phone. "Let me finish!" She snapped and the Infinite looked at her. "It's not a date, okay? I'm with the Infinite members actually. I'm going to their fan meeting." She said and she listened as her mother babbled. "What?? Why would you talk to him? No, I said -" She rolled her eyes in disbelief.

                       She moved towards Myung Soo and handed him her phone. "Mom wants to talk to you." She said softly as her face started to burn. She didn't miss the surprise look of the six boys either.

                 He held her phone into his ear. "Mrs. Choi.. Oh, yeah.. She's coming with us. Oh, i..it's not a date. Yeah, sure. I'll take care of your daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter