Damn Teasers and, SungJong-Hyemi??

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     "I knew it!" Dong Woo screamed. "The next thing will happen to them is they gonna kiss. Am I amazing or what?"

                     Sunggyu smirked. "So you went out of the club just to have a kissing session here in the middle of the park in front of the Rainbow Fountain to make it more romantic." He said as a matter-of-factly. Now where was her tongue? She swallowed it again? *DARRRNN!!* She noticed her cousin was still staring at her as if she had grown two heads.

                    Then she blinked as if she just recovered from a coma. "You're out here kissing Infinite's visual while you left me in the club hanging???!!!!" She snapped. "You left me with this..." She pointed at Sung Jong. "...with this ert member of Infinite??!!!"

                   "YAH!!! I'm not ert!!" Sung Jong yelled at her but she didn't give a hoot. "It's not my intention to touch your-"

                   "STOP!!!" She yelled. "Don't you dare mention it again!" Okay, what the heck was wrong with this two?

                   "So, Youngmi-yah" Hoya cut in, smirking at her. "Is L's lips soft?"

                   She glared at him. "Shut up." She hissed. Intead of shutting their mouths, they all laughed.

                   "Is it like cotton candy?"

                   "Is it itchy?"

                   "Rough or smooth?"

                   "Like a floorboard?"

          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter