A Sweet Kiss

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                 It was dark already when they went to Busan. She had know idea what they were doing there. She expected to be at home before dark but it doesn't mean that she doesn't want to be with him anymore. They spet more time at Namsan Tower. They strolled over the park, not to mention, hands intertwined.

                                She frowned as she saw a yacht. Myung Soo looked at her. "We're going on a cruise, Youngmi-yah" He said. *What? Really???* She was far more than excited. Why, it was her dream date! *OMO! My dream date is now happening and with Myung Soo as my date! Oh-eem-gee!!* She squeaked silently.

                       "C'mon." He said as he held her hand and guided her to the yacht. *Now this is more romantic than the cable car.* She thought.

                       "Um, you owned this yacht?" She asked as she hold on to the railings when she felt the yacht moved.

                       He shook his head. "It's my managers'."

                       "Y..your manager knows that you have a date?" She asked, mortified.

                       "Of course, and he wanted to meet you." He grinned. Thinking about her meeting Infinite's manager gives her goosebumps. Myung Soo suddenly laughed. "What? You went pale after I said he wanted to meet you. You're scared? My manager doesn't bite."

                        She smiled sheepishly. "I..I'm just scared that he will not like me? I guess..."

                                "What matters most is that I like you." He said as he looked at her eyes. She wanted to faint. *Please don't stare at me!* She gulped.

                                She noticed the glimmering lights of the Gwangan Bridge. Her attention was not really diverted away from him. She just wanna have a break from his stare. She sighed heavily while her hand was gripping t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter