Kim Myung Soo's Official Girlfriend

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 Youngmi was looking out the window hoping to see Myung Soo. She missed him already. Infinite went to Japan to promote their song. And it's been three days already since that night, when he told her the three words she had longing to hear.

                     "I love you, Youngmi-yah."

                     "M..Myung Soo-yah.."

                     He cupped her face. "I like you since the day Bae jumped into you. You intrigued me in so many ways. I love the way how you stutter when you're with me. The way you moved your eyes when I caught you looking at me. The way you called me by my name. I love everything about you, Youngmi-yah."

                      She blinked. Was she having a good dream? If so, she doesn't want to wake up anymore. "Y..You love me?"

                      "Yes.." He whispered. "You don't have to love me back. I'm not pressuring you to ans-"

                      "I love you, Myung Soo-yah." She managed to speak despite the difficulty to breath. "I love you. J..Just don't ask why and how because I don't have any idea when and how it started."

                      He laughed softly. "The three words that came out from your lips is enough for me. I love you, Youngmi-yah."

                     She can't believe she just confessed! Wow, another first time! She smiled then she tiptoed. She brushed her lips against his and they shared again the sweet kiss.

                    She sighed. "I miss you, Myung Soo-yah." She muttered just as when her bedroom door opened and Hyemi popped out like a mushroom. She frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter