The Lazy Girl (One-Shot)

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Youngmi groaned in frustration. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She was bored, bored and bored. Her parents were out of the country for a month and she was totally bored with her life. She was a complete opposite of those girls not having their parents around. Some girls would tend to throw a party in the house but not her.

              She scratched her head in full boredom. She had done everything from washing her dirty clothes, treating herself a nice shower, shaving her leg, tweezing her eyebrows, curlying her straight hair, baking a chocolate muffin for herself, reading a book she had read for the nth time and whew, many more.

              "This is hell..." She whimpered softly to herself. She was lying on the couch with her newly-shaved leg stretched out. SNSD's Lazy Girl song played softly in the background. "Great, it's my theme song!" She groaned irritatingly.

               She got up and decided to go outside to breath in. She opened the gate and looked around. She saw people taking an early walk. She sighed as she watched them passing by her. She set her eyes downcast and played the stone with her foot, feeling so hopeless. But when she looked up, she saw a guy jogging in front of her. Her eyes almost popped out and her jaw dropped wide open. Why, the guy is the hottest man on earth! He's wearing a face that was so irresistible! Not to mention he looked so familiar. Is it her or the world slows down when he passed by? The next thing she knew, she was following him behind.

*isn't he the cutest thing?*

         

                  Youngmi had no idea where the hot guy was heading but still she maintained enough space away from him so as not to appear as his stalker. She almost tripped because was not paying attention on her way. Her eyes were on him, to the y guy.

                  *I think I've seen him somewhere* She thought. He really looked familiar to her but she doesn't know when and where did she met him. *Maybe in my dreams* She giggled. Suddenly, he stopped that made her stopped all of a sudden. She made a stretching exercise when he looked behind. 

 

                 Myung Soo felt someone was following him again. He's not that boastful but it happens all the time. Everytime he took a morning jog, he was always being followed. If not a paparazzi, it's the crazy fans kept on following him. Sometimes when he's totally annoyed of the never-ending stalks, he would jog together with his dog, Bae, and let the dog scaring the irritating stalke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter