Date Resume :)

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                       "HYEMI, can you help me what should I wear today?" She asked her cousin. The date was resumed since she's well already. How can she not? Myung Soo was here yesterday the whole day, taking care of her. She giggled inwardly as she shuddered in delight.

                       "Why are you beaming, Youngmi-yah? You look like an alien." She remarked.

                       "Shut up. Can you just help me?" She retorted. Hyemi rolled her eyes as she walked to her closet. She grabbed all her dress and put it down on her bed.

                       "Try this one." She held a mini red dress. She winced.

                       She shook her head. "Uh, too short."

                        "This one?" She held a black dress. It's not too long and it's not too short but still she winced.

                        "Black? I'm going on a date not a funeral." She could feel her cousin's nose blew smoke.

                        "Okay, try this one and no buts." She held a pink dress. *Ew, pink?* "I know it's not your favorite color but it would look good on you. How many times did you wear this one? It looks new."

                        "Uh, just once."

                        "Okay, this one is perfect. Now go and change."

 

 

                        Youngmi glanced herself once more. "I look like Barney." She said in disbelief.

            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter