She's My Girlfriend

The Lazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Youngmi arrived together with Hyemi at the fan meeting of Infinite. She noticed that it's almost full of people, from fans down to the paparazzi. "C'mon!" She grabbed Hyemi's wrist and pulled her. "Paparazzi should not be seeing us or else we're doom."

                        Hyemi chuckled. "Only you are doom. I'm safe."

                        "No, you're not!" She hissed. "Sung Jong's here, remember?"

                        Hyemi raised a perfectly tweezed eyebrow on her but didn't said a word. She just flashed her a sheepish grin. Both of them were lurking at the side of the stage but she didn't expect that the paparazzi would recognized her since there was no enough light where they were staying.

                        "Oh, there's the girl!"

                        Someone yelled a lights from the flash bulbs flashed right throught them. The paparazzi were about to approached them but the security stopped them. She heard Hyemi chuckled. "We look like a celebrity, don't you think?"

                        "You're not funny, Hyemi." She sneered at her. Only then Myung Soo came to them. He was smiling at her as if he was saying that everything will be alright. "Hmm, where's unnie?" She meant his sister.

                        "She already fly back to Japan this morning." He said then he held her hand and pulled her towards the stage. She flinched under his hand. He looked at her. "It's okay, Youngmi-yah."

                

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter