What have we done??

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish, that history test was so difficult." I sighed.
History had just ended and so was the day. It was time to go home. 
Wonwoo hasn't sneak into my class during lessons anymore, and I still have no idea why.Is he mad at me because of yesterday? Well, it wasn't my fault for not giving him free answers. He needs to do things by himself sometimes, or he's gonna become a real idiot.

"Ya Wonwoo!" I yelled upon seeing that usual face walking away from me.

 

He didn't turn around. What the hell, is he freaking ignoring me? 
"Jeon Wonwoo, halt!" I shouted, catching up with his quick pace and grabbing his arm to stop him.
"What do you want?" He groaned.
"Are you being annoyed with me? How dare you!"
"I ain't got mood to play with you today. Bye." He tried to escape again. There was definitely something wrong with him.
"Are you mad at me, Wonwoo?"
"N...no. Who would waste their emotions on you?" He defended, clearly trying to avoid eye contact.
"Alright, about yesterday, I'm sorry for not helping you with your homework. I apologise okay?" 
"You're not forgiven." Wonwoo said, pouting.
"Argg fine. What do you want me to do now so you'll forgive me?" I swear I saw him grinning.
"Hehe, I want you to accompany me to walk the streets of Seoul." 
I haven't really strolled the streets yet because of school. (Yes, with all those tight schedules, ain't nobody has time for that)
But I am kinda interested to explore Seoul.
"Okay fine. I'll accompany your there. You'll forgive me okay? We got a deal here?" I suggested.
"Yep, deal." He agreed.
"Good, let's get going before it gets late." 
Soon after, I was dragged by Wonwoo to the heart of Seoul.
"Woah, there's a bunch of people crowding over there. Wonder what's going on." Wonwoo said pointing to a big crowd.
"I don't know, let's go check it out." 
As we got closer, we had to squeeze our way through the enthusiastic crowd to get to the main attraction.
"We are having our grand annual lucky draw for our customers! Spend a total of 50 dollars at our store right over here and stand a chance to win fantastic prizes! The grand prize is a free trip for two to one of the best hot springs in Osaka, Japan!" A woman wearing a store unform was announcing.
"Ah, its a lucky draw event. How lame." Wonwoo said. " Let's go." He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me away from the crowd.
"Excuse me, are you guys perhaps a couple?" 
The same woman who was announcing the details of the lucky draw asked.
"Erm we are not a-" 
Before I could finish my sentence, she had already cut in.
"Aish, you guys are so cute together! You should definitely join this lucky draw and stand a chance to win a trip together to the hot springs in Japan! All you need is just to spend 50 dollars at our store to get your chance to win!" 
"Sorry but we are not interest-" I tried to interrupt Wonwoo before he could finish his sentence.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter