Trashed

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can't believe it. 

Kim Mingyu, the guy I always had feelings for, is walking right next to me! How can I, a mere girl, out of all the other females, be noticed by him??

It is a rare chance indeed! And have him walk you home? Never have I ever thought about that.

"So...How are you?"

I was startled by the sudden conversation.

"Erm... I'm fine thank you."

I replied, looking away to avoid staring at his pretty face too much. 

How are you? I'm not fine at all! Having you stand so close, I'm seriously not fine at all. >.<

"You don't talk much do you, Riko?"

Wait, he knows my name?? Whattt??? How does he even? Oh wait, we are in the same class. But still....

"Oh.. I am just a...little..." I tried to find the right words to say but I found myself tongue-tied.

Damn it. Chill alright? He's gonna think you are weird!

I tried to calm down, but his presence makes me feel so nervous.

"You don't have to be awkward with me, Riko. We are classmates right?" Mingyu said, smilling oh-so-brightly.

"Yeah, right." I forced a smile. He makes me so nervous, I can't even walk properly.

My legs started to wobble and soon, I found myself losing my balance.

!

"Hey, be careful!"

I felt a pair of arms grab onto my shoulders, preventing me from falling face down to the ground.

"Are you alright, Riko?" Mingyu asked, trying to check for any injuries.

God, I love it when he says my name. Riko. It just rolls off his tongue so smoothly.

"I'm fine, thank you for saving me Mingyu!" I thanked him.

"Your always welcomed." He replied, a big smile on his face.

His smile is beyond gorgeous.

"Riko, it seems our walk will have to end here. I take the bus home so I won't be able to send you to your house. I'm so sorry." Mingyu apologised.

We have stopped at the nearby bus stop. I was disappointed, but I didn't let it show.

"You don't have to actually. I can walk home by myself." I assured.

"Oh alright, take care Riko!" Was his final sentence before he went up a bus that has just arrived. 

We waved good bye to each other, and just like vapour, he disappeared down the streets.

I was pretty tempted to catch a taxi right then and follow him home, but I wasn't in stalker mode.

I never actually thought Mingyu and I could walk home together. It just felt so magical, like a dream. It might have only been ten minutes, but it felt like time had stopped for the two of us as we walked side by side.

Argg how frustrating! I can't really sort my feelings for him at the moment. He just messes me up real good with that holy smile and dang, I love his personality. He is so polite and gentle! No wonder everyone loves him, including me hehe. >.<

I walked home from the bus stop, happily thinking about Mingyu. But little did I know what was going to happen next...

The next day

Aish, I haven't dealt with that Wonwoo yet. Lemme do so...

To: Idiotic Jeon

Aye you! You liar you didn't have practice yesterday! Ya gonna get it from me later. Be prepared Jeon Wonwoo!

DX

 

After I finished texting, I picked up my bag and left my home for school.

When I was nearing the school, I spotted a familiar figure. 

Yep, it was Jeon Wonwoo.

"Ya, you little er! Why did you lie yesterday??" I ran and jumped on top of him, yellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter