The true hero

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya you! How dare you slap her!" I hear his voice loud and clear.

It was hard to hold in my tears that continuosly trickle down my cheek. I felt my cheeks burning up and I wiped my fallen tears away with my sleeve.

"Don't come and interrupt, delinquent. Go away before I-"

*Smack*

I stood rooted to the ground, watching the scene unfold infront of me.

Wonwoo you...

I never seen him so angry before. 

He possessed a glare that was beyond what I have ever seen before in this 10 years of friendship. 

He was never that mad before. Even when things do not go his way, or when someone annoyed him and stirred up his anger, he would never lose it so bad.

That bad.

Jinhee cupped her cheek that was slapped and cried out " How dare you, you annoying, disgusting and horrible delinquent!"

"Just ing shut up already will you?"

Wonwoo muttered  as he lifted his hand in attempt to slap her again.

"I don't care if you are a girl or a guy. As long as I find you annoying as hell, I'mma beat the out of you."

"Who do you think you are?!" Jinhee yelled. 

"I was being nice with that slap just now. If you wanna continue to test me, I'll slap your face all the way to the pavement outside the school. So, wanna try me?"

The girls were all whispering to each other about Wonwoo, meanwhile Jinhee stepped away slowly from him.

"Girl, this is what you get, from hurting my best friend. Mess with her again, you know where your face is gonna be." Wonwoo warned as he dragged me away from the scene.

I was still in shock.

Wonwoo just slapped Jinhee. A girl. For me?

"Wonwoo you idiot!" I unintentionally yelled.

Wonwoo turned around and faced me.

"What?? This is what I get for saving your back there?" 

"Noooo! Look, you just assulted a girl just now! What do you think would happen if you got reported? Ya gonna get into so much deep !" I exclaimed.

"Oh, so you are worried about me?" Wonwoo asked, grinning.

"Ya! Of course I am! You are my best friend!" I said as Wonwoo patted me on the head.

"Thanks anyway, for worrying about me." He smiled.

Eh, Wonwoo is so weird.

"Hey, by the way, thanks for just now. You know... For saving me..." I muttered.

"What's that? I can't hear you, at all~" Wonwoo joked.

"I SAID THANKS , CAN YOU HEAR ME NOWWW???" I yelled at his ear.

"Oooo, okay okay calm down, I can hear you now, loud and clear!" Wonwoo said as he rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter