Hotspring disaster!

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh, life is amazing..." I sighed as I sunk my body deeper into the gigantic pool of hot water. The heat wrapped around my body like a warm blanket as I closed my eyes gently to enjoy this wonderful experience. It was our first day in Osaka, Japan. Thanks to Wonwoo, we were able to come on this trip which only cost me 50 bucks. 

"Yes it is, thank you so much for bringing me along with you." Daehee said, as she explored around the indoor hotspring we were in.  I was glad I brought her along for this trip as we had gotten even closer because of this vacation. 

"I can't believe this whole area is booked as a private hotspring for us, grand winners, alone! I mean, it's too good to be true!." Daehee exclaimed, excitedy swimming around the hotspring as though it was a swimming pool. 

"Don't get yourself burned, Daehee. It's really hot." I warned, grabbing a towel to wipe my face.

"Alright, mom. Gah, it's really very hot!" She immediately got out of the pool to cool down. I could only chuckle at my best friend's silly mistake and continue to rest in the warm water. It clears my mind and helps me to relax. I'm happy that I could actually enjoy this hotspring for four whole days. And of course, the hotel we were allocated to was wonderful. It looks like a traditional Japanese inn, with people walking around, donning yukatas. We were given two sets of yukatas to wear by one of the staff working at the hotel.  I really like the design and colour of the yukatas. It seems that they are something like pajamas or bathrobes, but they are really interesting and I'm very fond of it.

"The whole place would be just our's for four days, that's so awesome!" Daehee and I were equally excited when we heard that the hotspring that was meant for us would be private and only we could enjoy it. This trip was indeed going to be the best one.

"Aish, it's so hot here."

"Of course it's hot. It's a hotspring."

"Hmmph, whatever."

Wait, those voices. They were goddamn familiar. Please let me be wrong, for the love of God. It can't be, I mean, I left them in Korea, how did they-

"Suprise bishes! Miss me?" 

Two men had emerged from the entrance of our private hotspring. And they were none other than...

"Jeon Wonwoo! What are you doing here? And why is Mingyu with you?" I asked, immediately growing red at the sight of Mingyu. , I'm not wearing any clothes! I grabbed my yukata from Daehee who had tossed it to me and threw it on while Daehee yelled at the guys to cover their eyes. After I was done, we were all gathered at one area of the large room. That shameless brat took a seat on the bench followed by Mingyu, who then started to explain why they were here as well.

"So you won the grand prize as well? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter