Pillow Battle 101

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And what are you guys doing here?" I sighed at the two boys who were now sitting in the room Daehee and I shared. Daehee had gone out to get us some Japanese sake which was highly demanded by all of us. We might be school-going kids, but you know, who cares? 

"Here to wait for Daehee and the sake, or else what? Stare at your effed-up face?" Wonwoo said, folding his arms. The two of them were wearing yukatas. So am I. And I could proudly say that Kim Mingyu looks good in almost every clothing he wears. Like damn, that yukata fits him so well. 

"Wonwoo don't be rude to Riko. And yes, we are here to enjoy some sake as well, if you don't not mind." Mingyu cuts in before we could start argument season 2. He is different compared to Wonwoo. I mean, such a beauty sitting next to that annoying trash was such a waste. I smiled awkwardly at Mingyu who returned it almost immediately. "Can you stop grinning like an idiot? It's uncomfortable to watch." Wonwoo had to interrupt our moment. Argg, what an irritating brat!

"I'm home guys!" Daehee's voiced out as she stepped into our room with bagful of things. "What's with those stuff. We only have two days left here, you seem like you are on some one month trip or something." Wonwoo commented, making Dahyun frown. "Excuse you, but cheesecake is something I cannot live without. If you please, shut the up." Wonwoo rolled his eyes as Daehee set the bottles of sake on the floor. There were an assortment of flavors, peach, grape, other kinds which I can't name.

"Alright, which one do you guys want to try first?" Wonwoo snatched the peach one at the same time I had extended my hand to it. "Finders keepers losers sweepers!" Wonwoo grinned as he took the bottle away from my grasp." I am so mad on so many levels.

"Give it back, Wonwoo! We are supposed to share it!" I exclaimed, trying to grab it from him but he moves too swiftly, and I ended up on a wild goose chase."Come on, pass it Wonwoo! I wanna drink that!" "Nope, I got it first!" I  knew I was once again making a fool out of myself in front of Mingyu, and I could clearly hear Dahyun clucking as I continued to run after Wonwoo aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter