Competition or no? Pt 1

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We have spent two whole days in Osaka already and before we knew it, the third day has arrived and we would soon be packing up and leaving this wonderful place. I admit, I really did have loads of fun here with the gang. Mingyu and Wonwoo's unexpected visit wasn't as bad as I thought after all. Wonwoo might still be a jerk, but he has improved a lot and is now more friendly and less crappy. Mingyu, is perfection so there's nothing to worry about. (I am definitely NOT being bias hehe) Daehee became cake trash after coming to Osaka, she wasn't as addicted back in Korea. Well, me? I don't think I changed much, but recently I looking at Wonwoo in a different light. To be honest, I'm still into Mingyu, as always, but Wonwoo drastic change, being polite, nice to me, made me feel really different. Maybe it's just in our ten years of friendship, he had never shown this side of him, that's why. 

"Guys, let's go out! More shopping time!!" Daehee exclaimed while jumping around the room excitedly. "Nah, I'm too lazy to move my , you guys go. I'll stay in my room. I promise, I'll be good." Wonwoo yawned before tucking himself into bed again. "Geez, what a lazy bum. Let's go without him then!" Daehee said, pulling me and Mingyu with her out the door. It was 9 A.M in the morning. The sunlight was glaring and we had to put on our sunglasses before heading out. We went to get some breakfast first, making sure to buy some for that sleepyhead, and walked around the mall, most of the time waiting outside fitting rooms as Daehee wanted to try out some clothes. "Oh should I buy this? What about this? Hehe, this is too ex. Hmm...I like this one! Should I buy it?" We had to constantly remind Daehee that she still had a whole sea of clothes at home, and that got her to stop buying new clothes for now. "Are you guys hungry? Cause I am!" Daehee said, pointing to a restaurant nearby. "Should I give Wonwoo a call? I mean, he's probably dying of hunger by now since he hasn't gotten any breakfast. Well...his breakfast is with us..." I sighed. "Why not let's just buy takeaways and go back to the hotel?" Mingyu suggested. We all agreed and bought our lunch before heading back to the hotel.

"Wow, what took you so long man?" Wonwoo asked upon seeing us with bags of food. Mingyu and I both stare back at the embarrassed Daehee who explained why we were late. "Oh, so it's because of your damn clothes." Wonwoo groaned as we all tucked into the food.

---

"Osaka bath house is celebrating our 20th anniversary by holding a treasure hunt here! You could be the one walking away with our grand prize of up to 100 000 Yen! Come and sign up now! We will be starting in an hour! Rules will be explained before the event starts!" We heard a man holding up a microphone announce as we left the hotel. It had attracted a large crowd to surround the area. "Woah, that seems awesome! Let's take up the challenge! I need those cash!" Wonwoo yelled as he raced to the event spot. "It is a pretty good idea, I mean I never really participate in these sort of events before. We should give it a shot." Mingyu said, flashing us that blinding smile of his. We had to run to catch up with the overly-excited Wonwoo. "Hey, I got you all the forms to fill up in order to participate. Let's get this done with and get on with the kicking." Wonwoo said, passing us each a sign-up form. He must had spoken too loud as one of the staff shot him an annoyed look. "Excuse you, but this event is not . Please refrain from insulting us, young man." The staff chided Wonwoo. "Damn, that guy is an ultra . What was his name? Jungkook or something? Yea, what a douche. He should actually change his name to Jungcock since he's such a !" Wonwoo hissed after being scolded by the raven black-haired male staff by the name of Jeon Jungkook. "Can you believe it? He has the same family name as me. I wouldn't want to even be related to that piece of ." Wonwoo sulked. "Well, it was your fault in the first place, can't blame him to be coming after you." I sighed at Wonwoo's childish fuming. "Gah, whatever let's get started with this event." He groaned, dragging his feet to the meeting area before the event started. The event was held at the park near our hotel. It was supposingly a 'tresure hunt' where the staff would give all the participants a list of items to look for in this gigantic park which was pretty similar to a forest, just a little brighter, with benches and all. The whole area was rented out by the bath house specially for this event. In order to win, the first five teams who finish finding all the items on the list which are actually hidden in this maze-like park, would win a cash prize. 

But there was a catch. All the participants must wear a kimono before starting this race. If we didn't have one, the staff would provide it for us. Everyone was granted 15 minutes to change into their attire before getting ready at the starting line. The teams were split in pairs, each team consist of minimum two people, maximum three people. There would be obstacles around the area, and we might get lost in the large park. There would be staff on the lookout though, so we don't have to worry much.  "How...How do I look? Is it okay?" I asked upon emerging from the changing room. "Omg, you look fantastic! Not like me, I look so fat." Daehee sighed, looking at her waist. "Glad you know that." Wonwoo laughed but was slapped at the back of his head in return. Everyone looked really great in their kimonos. Wonwoo, for once, looked decent, Daehee was really pretty despite her constant wailings of "I look so fat!" and Mingyu is as charming as ever. "You look wonderful, Riko. I really like this kimono on you." Mingyu complimented. He's such a sweet-talker. "Thank you, you look really handsome." I said, blushing, unaware of Wonwoo who was glaring at us while folding his arms.

"Alright es, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter