Guy talk + choice

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

The last day of this Japan trip was ending soon. Just one more night before they would be heading back to Korea. Mingyu is now aware of his feelings for Riko. He wants to confess to her, but his confidence is pulling him down. He needs someone to talk to. He couldn't tell Daehee about it, he knew what a big mouth she is and would probably spill the beans. The only person he could talk to right now was Wonwoo. Yep, his 'Rival in love', Jeon Wonwoo.

"Hey man, do you got a second?" Mingyu approached Wonwoo who was lying on the bed that night.  "Yea, I do. Let's see.... Alright you can off now, it's one second already." Wonwoo said jokingly. "Dude! This is serious, I really need someone to talk to right now. Please help me out." Mingyu pleaded as Wonwoo crossed his arms while sitting up from his position. 

"Okay, spit it out."  

Mingyu took a deep breath and explained everything. From his feelings for a 'certain girl' (He made sure not to reveal her identity no matter how much Wonwoo begged for him to say it.) to how he should act, and if he should confess to her. 

"Wow, so you are in love with a girl, and you are asking me for advice?" Wonwoo chuckled. Mingyu nodded. This was a serious matter to him. "Alright look, if you really, really, really like her , then just confess! Don't waste your damn time hesitating. You only live once, bro. Get your together and do it right. Now please off, I really wanna sleep now." Wonwoo said. 

"Wonwoo, do you have anyone you like so far?" Mingyu suddenly asked. Wonwoo laughed as he pulled the covers up to his mouth.  "None of your business. Now sleep."

---

That night, Mingyu couldn't fall asleep. Unlike Wonwoo who was snoring away, Mingyu was stressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter