Shopping and waterparks

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That would be 5000 yen, Sir." The saleswoman said to the mouth-wide-open-Wonwoo. "What? That's like 50 000 Won!" Wonwoo exclaimed. He was literally tearing up as he grabbed a wad of money out of his wallet to pay for the ten cakes he promised Daehee. "Here's your damn cake, there goes one month of my savings." He sighed, passing the large box to Daehee.  I felt the tiniest bit of bad for Wonwoo, he told me he was saving up for an X box set but it seems like it was going to take him a while to get his hands on it.

"So, where are we heading to next?" I asked the group. We had decided to stroll through the food festival once more to fill our stomachs (and get Daehee her cakes) before going to explore the shopping malls in Osaka. But poor Wonwoo wouldn't be buying anymore things for now. "Oh look, that shirt is beautiful!" Daehee screamed when she saw a designer shirt that she favoured hanging in the display of a clothing shop. "Oh my God! Should I get it? Should I?" She asked, still staring at the shirt in awe. "It looks good, maybe you should. If you have the money that is." Mingyu replied, taking a sip from his milk tea that he had just puchased at the food festival. "But don't you have like tons of clothes at home already? You said you didn't need anymore of them." I voiced out. I had been to Daehee's place numerous times and can say that she definitely does not need anymore clothes. Her wardrobe was filled to the brim with clothing, when she opens it, everything falls out like boom!

"Yea, you are right. But I really like it! I have been looking for this type of clothes for like forever!" Daehee said. "You wouldn't look good with it, so don't get it. Simple as that." Wonwoo replied, ignoring her glares. I quickly nudged Wonwoo in the rib to shut him up before he gets slaughtered by the rather angry Daehee. "It's up to you. Personally, I think you shouldn't get it if you already have a huge amount of clothing at home." Mingyu suggested and finally, Daehee decided to scrap the idea to buy the shirt she wanted. It was pretty pricey and she doubts she would wear it often.

"Pft! Who would buy this?" Wonwoo laughed, grabbing a black shirt from a shop. The shirt's design was simple, just an Osaka 69 on it. "It's gonna be so embarrassing to wear this out, having everyone to judge that 69 on the shirt! Haha!" He continued making fun of the shirt until a female staff approached us, a frown plastered above her eyes. "And how may I help you?" She asked, side-glaring at Wonwoo who grew silent at her presence. A name tag hung loosely on her work uniform. Momo, wow what an unique name. 

"Well, how much is this shirt? My friend here is rather interested in it." Mingyu said in fluet Japanese, smiling at the blonde staff who was still glaring at Wonwoo. Well, he kinda deserved it for laughing at her shop's product.

"600 yen, but I can give you a discount, considering the fact that you are so  handsome and polite." Momo replied, straightening her outfit and brushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. Wait, is she like flirting with him?? How sly of her...

"I kinda want to get this shirt, it's fairly cheap and kinda cool. Wanna get this shirt together? We can have a squad outfit!" Daehee exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. It wasn't such a bad idea, a squad outfit seems awesome. Being considered a squad with Mingyu... What an honour!

"Wait, you guys want this piece of crap as a squad outfit? What's wrong with you guys? It's embarrassing, no way I'm wearing that!" Wonwoo protested, clearly unsatisfied with our idea. "And since when were we a squad?" He questioned. "Since now! Jeon Wonwoo if you don't shut up, I'm gonna kick your real hard!" Daehee warned. Wonwoo could only sigh as we dragged him into the store to pay for the outfits.

"Hey wasn't he that obnoxious guy who was laughing at our store's shirt? Why did he end up buying it?"One of the salesgirls whispered to her pal as Momo scanned our items at the cashier. The thing was, they were communicating in korean, so we could understand whatever they were saying, they were probably doing it on purpose, wanting to humiliate Wonwoo. "Shush Sana! Speak Japanese, or they will know what we are saying!" Her pal whispered back, looking as secretive as ever behind Momo who had announced the final bill. "That would be 2400 yen." Mingyu flashed us a 'I-got-this-' smile and paid for the clothes. I feel so bad, we should be splitting the bill, not letting him pay! He's just so nice. 

"Thank you and have a nice day." Momo said, bowing and shooting Mingyu a (gross!)wink before turning to the back to reprimand the two gossip girls. "Yah, Mina and Sana shut up, you're scaring our customers!" 

"Gah, those two girls were annoying the hell out of me. They think I couldn't hear them! A least converse in Japanese, so they wouldn't actually hurt my darn feelings." Wonwoo mumbled. Yea, they were kinda rude even though sometimes Wonwoo  slips his tongue. "Come on, stop looking like a cry baby and man up! I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude back there. Think positive, at least you won't have to see them again." I conforted him as he looked rather down after the incident. "*sniff* Thanks bruh, you were nice, for once." He said and I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter