His view

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter would be written in Mingyu's point of view. Enjoy.

I directed my gaze at my arm that she was holding upon the sudden contact. She had just ended her call with her friend and had grabbed my arm afterwards, pulling me away from the school compound.

"Let's go." She said, her grip on my arm tightened as she dragged me along with her. I couldn't help but smirk. 

"You know what you are holding onto, right?" I chuckled after we were away from school. Her reaction was so priceless when she realised that she was holding my arm. She immediately turned as red as an apple and let go of me.

"I...I'm...I'm so sorry! I didn't know I...was...doing that. Sorry Mingyu..." She apologized as she continued looking flustered. Is it just me or was she always this...

Cute?

"It's fine, really. You don't have to apologize." I assured her with a smile and she finally loosened up a little. As we walked, we talked about school, family and friend issues. And not forgetting hobbies. I never knew she was an anime fan until today and I was glad to know about it because I am a fan myself, we do share a lot of common interests and it was fun speaking to her. She was really different from the other girls I met. They talk but they never listened. However, Riko actually listens to my opinions and values my thoughts. I found it easy to talk to her. I don't know why but I feel rather attracted to her. Not only was she a good listener, she is kind, friendly and rather funny sometimes. She always stuttered whenever we talked and tries to avoid staring too long at me. Perhaps she's shy? She sure is an interesting one.

We were so engaged in our conversation, we didn't even notice that we had reached the bus stop. I was rather upset but at least I could still see her again tomorrow.

"Hey, I really enjoyed our conversation, but I guess it has to end here. Well, I'll see you?" I said, clearly noticing the disappointed look on her face. Aww, don't be like that, it makes me want to stay, but I have a place that I have to stop by later. 

"Oh, alright. Good bye Mingyu! It was fun walking with you, thank you and see you tomorrow!" She replied, waving goodbye to me as I boarded the bus that had just arrived. 

For once, I won't be going back home soon. I needed to go to this place. It should be nearby, that's what Riko said....

"We are having our grand annual lucky draw for our customers! Spend a total of 50 dollars at our store right over here and stand a chance to win fantastic prizes! The grand prize is a free trip for two to one of the best hot springs in Osaka, Japan!" 

Finally, I had reach the heart of Seoul, determined to win that trip to Osaka. I had asked Riko about the details and how to stand a chance to win. 50 dollars for a try is pretty expensive, but as long as I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter