Holdup!

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my Lord of Doritos, tell me I'm dreaming!" Daehee said, fanning herself with her hand after I told her the good news.

"You're not dreaming, Daehee. It's true, we are going to Japan for a four day trip!!" I exclaimed jumping around excitedly.

"Riko, tell me it's a goddam dream, please!! I can't believe it, we are going to Osaka, freaking Osaka!" 

I laughed as I saw how happy Daehe was. It was indeed a rare opportunity for us as a trip like this to Japan probably cost a bomb but I managed to clinch the grand prize by just spending 50 bucks, what an awesome deal! But I still somehow feel bad for Wonwoo. 

"Oh wait, you said Wonwoo helped you right? Guess that little wasn't so useless after all. But why didn't you want to go with him in the first place? I mean, I'm glad I could go with you, but isn't he like, closer to you or something? And he was the one that got you the prize." Daehee stopped celebrating in her own world and suddenly asked me.

"I don't know, Daehee... We might be close, but I'm not comfortable spending three nights in the same room with a guy. And I doubt my parents would let me go for this trip if they knew Wonwoo was going with me." I explained.

"To be honest, I would have done the same if I were you because girls need thier privacy. I bet Wonwoo was probably really salty about it." Daehee chuckled as I told her how Wonwoo literally pouted all the way back home last evening. 

"Oh so he was sulking? Haha, I never knew he could be such a- Oh my Goodness, h...hello!" Daehee immediately snapped away from her derp self and stood as straight as a stick, she fixed her hair and clothes, grinning like a fool at the man who stood in front of her.

"Hey, what's up?" The handsome male greeted with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Oh , he's shining.

"Min...Mingyu, G...Good...Good morning!" I returned his smile awkwardly. How embarrassing, to get caught sitting at the school hallway, chatting loudly and dancing at random.

"You two seem to be engaged in a rather heated conversation. Do you mind if I joined in?" Mingyu, being the polite gentlemen he alway was, asked.

"Of course, why not?" Daehee butted in before I could open my mouth. I could only smile at him once again. He is so pretty, that face, that tall nose, fair skin, perfect eyes, and not to mention that new hairdo! His undercut was y as and not to mention the silver hair he was rocking. 

"We were just talking about going on a trip to Osaka in about two weeks time." I said.

"Ah I see, why did you suddenly want to go on a vacation?"

"Because Riko won a pair of tickets to Osaka's hottest hotsprings for four days through a lucky draw! Hence, she decided to bring me along." Daehee explained. I quickly nudged Daehee. You didn't have to tell him so much, what da hell. -.-

"That's cool! Congratulations! Enjoy your trip, and stay safe." Mingyu replied, flashing his gorgeous smile at us once more. Am I still alive?  Yes? Okay, great.

Before Mingyu left for class,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter